FiTech Go EFI Classic Self-Tuning Kit 600HP Classic Gold Finish With External ECU
FiTech Classic Gold Finish 600HP Go EFI Classic Self-Tuning Kit with an External ECU for 4-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
If you’re looking to upgrade your classic car’s engine performance, look no further than this Classic Gold Finish 600HP Go EFI Classic Self-Tuning Kit with an External ECU (30020) from FiTech. This kit will fit any 4-barrel intake manifold and has an external ECU that you can mount in a variety of locations.
Features and Benefits:
- Classic gold finish
- External ECU can be mounted in multiple locations
- Self-learning for a wide range of super-fast dial in correction
- Compatible for crate engines and mild performance engines
- Pre-programmed with Bolt-N-Go technology for out of the box performance with no tuning required
- EZ-tach input, reads tach signal from Coil, HEI, MSD/CDI, and many other brand ignitions
- For non-boosted engines; normally aspirated applications only
- Handheld tuning module for performance tuning
- One fan control and AC input (kicks up idle)
- FiTech flow matched 80-lb. injectors
- Fits square bore or spread bore intake manifolds
- Throttle bodies have a universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Works with E85 gasoline
This Go EFI Classic Kit is a ready-to-run system that steers away from the programmable features and sticks to the basic functions needed to get the best performance and economy out of your street and mild performance engine. The FiTech wideband 02 and Annular Swirl Wet Flow technology give the most complete atomization available, bringing you more power than ever. Using FiTech’s self-tuning technology, this kit will have your classic car on the road or track the fastest it’s ever been just by using the gas pedal and handheld controller.
- This Go EFI Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustangs we recommend using (FTKEFI7) and for 1969-1970 and for 1969-1970 Mustangs we recommend using (FTKEFI8).
- This EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center (FP67), which provides a returnless system.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: