The Ultimate Tall LS7 750HP Intake Manifold Kit with 102mm throttle body and trans control are a complete self-tuning induction systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today.
Features and Benefits:
- Intake manifold will fit Square Port LS7 heads
- Kit is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions
- Intake manifold is 6.5 inches tall
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump*
- Billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover
- Stainless O2 Sensor bung (clamp or weld on)
- 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible
- Two programmable fan control outputs
- TPS - IAC Sensor
- Tach output driver for most tachometers (5V)
- Output driver for most speedometers
- Compatible with car and truck coils
- On the fly programmable target AFR and timing (if desired)
- 55 lb/hr flow-matched injectors
- Fuel pump relay output
- Custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness)
- Knock sensor control
Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigs List” tuners. FiTech’s Ultimate EFI is a complete Kit. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it’s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware or top off that fresh long block. We have taken the work out of getting your new or pull-out LS up and running in a flash. That’s why we call this intake manifold kit the Ultimate EFI.
Designed for use with Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 750 HP to the flywheel and contains a 3 BAR MAP sensor for power adder applications that supports up to 30 PSI of boost.
- If there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference, you will need to get a new water pump bracket.
- Coil packs are required but not included.
- A supported Fuel System (ie. part number FI50004 or other comparable fuel systems) is required but not included.