2002 Mustang Parts
- Find the parts you need for routine maintenance or make your driving experience more exhilarating by increasing power and torque.
- Get a classic muscle car growl or race-inspired roar, while increasing performance capabilities.
Wheels & Tires
- Find the right rubber for the type of driving you do and add some new flair to your car's street presence.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Give the outside of your Mustang a fresh look with some new style or replace worn components.
- Illuminate the path ahead of your vehicle to ensure a higher level of safety in all conditions.
- Replace worn-out parts or upgrade for shorter shifts and higher proficiency in performance driving.
- Give you and your passengers a more enjoyable ride quality or take things to the next level in terms of handling.
2002 Mustang Parts
For 2002, all base model Mustangs received one new change - the addition of standard 16-inch wheels. Apart from that, it was more or less business as usual. After its resurgence the previous year, the popular SVT Cobra Mustang was dropped from the line-up. The popular Bullitt model from the previous model year was also discontinued.
That did not leave any performance models in the 2002 Mustang lineup beyond the run-of-the-mill Mustang GT. Despite a boom in the overall automotive market, sales of the Mustang for 2002 dropped sharply by more than 18%, to 138,356 for the year. It’s hard to say whether this was due to a shift in market demand towards other vehicle types or because New Edge had now been out for several years, but the Mustang remained a popular vehicle choice on the whole.
Both the V8 and V6 engines were strong for their time and they remain popular for modifying and upgrading. Whether you just need a tune-up or want to give your 2002 Mustang a performance overhaul, CJ Pony Parts has everything you need. Plus, with hundreds of parts to help you revitalize and restore your pony car, it’s never been easier to get your vehicle looking like new. Check out our range of products from superchargers to exhaust systems to interior components, and view our helpful install guides and how-to videos for top-notch guidance throughout the process. Check out the specs for the 2002 Ford Mustang in CJ's Resource Center.Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2003, or 2004 for additional options.