1999 Mustang Parts
- Whether you want to upgrade your existing motor or swap it out completely, check out our wide selection of parts.
- Revitalize your ride quality to the way it was from the factory, or give your handling a sporty upgrade.
Wheels & Tires
- New rubber and a set of rims go a long way in improving performance while helping your car stand out from the pack.
- From the seats to the floor, make sure your cabin is in tip-top shape and protected from the elements.
- Outfit your car with modernized luminescence technology from front to back to stay safe and look sharp.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Restore the exterior of your Mustang to its former glory or add a new twist with more personality.
1999 Mustang Parts
The 1999 model year brought about the midcycle design refresh for the SN95 Mustang, utilizing Ford’s recently implemented New Edge styling. The exterior brought a completely redesigned look, with smooth, aerodynamic visuals just in time for the new millennium. Though commonly referred to as New Edge Mustangs, they are still part of the SN95 generation.
Few other components were changed, and the interior, chassis, and engine were just slightly upgraded. Slight changes were made to the 1999 Mustang parts in the V8, resulting in slight power increases, up to 260 horsepower. The V6 also received a slight power boost, up to 190 horsepower. Every new 1999 Mustang also received unique 35th-anniversary badges in honor of the occasion.
There was also a limited 35th-Anniversary Edition Mustang, as well as a new SVT Cobra (which unfortunately had to be halted from sales and recalled due to having lower power than advertised).
CJ Pony Parts has hundreds of parts for your 1999 Mustang, whether you’re looking to restore it inside and out or take its performance to the next level. Our experienced and knowledgeable sales and customer care team are there to assist with orders or to answer questions you may have. Plus, the CJ Pony Parts website offers a wide variety of installation guides, technical support, and helpful installation videos. Check out the specs for the 1999 Ford Mustang in CJ's Resource Center.Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, or 2004 for additional options.