1999 Mustang Parts
- UPR Headlight Knob Flat Style Satin Billet With Bulb Logo 1994-2004$18.99 Regular Price $19.99
- UPR Headlight Knob Double Style Billet 1994-2004$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- UPR Headlight Knob Bullet Style Billet 1994-2004$10.79 Regular Price $11.99
- UPR Turn Signal Knob Cover Billet 1994-2004$16.19 Regular Price $17.99
- UPR Cruise Control Button Set Billet 1994-2004$47.49 Regular Price $49.99
- UPR Gauge Face Trim Ring Billet Satin 1994-2004$61.74 Regular Price $64.99
- Billet Coat Hooks 1979-2004$18.89 Regular Price $20.99
- Bullitt Appearance Trim Kit Manual Transmission 1994-2004$229.89 Regular Price $241.99
- UPR Power Window/Lock Button Kit Billet Coupe 1994-2004$51.29 Regular Price $53.99
1999 Mustang Parts
The 1999 model year brought about the midcycle design refresh for the SN95 Mustang, utilizing Ford’s recently implemented New Edge styling. The exterior brought a completely redesigned look, with smooth, aerodynamic visuals just in time for the new millennium. Though commonly referred to as New Edge Mustangs, they are still part of the SN95 generation.
Few other components were changed, and the interior, chassis, and engine were just slightly upgraded. Slight changes were made to the 1999 Mustang parts in the V8, resulting in slight power increases, up to 260 horsepower. The V6 also received a slight power boost, up to 190 horsepower. Every new 1999 Mustang also received unique 35th-anniversary badges in honor of the occasion.
There was also a limited 35th-Anniversary Edition Mustang, as well as a new SVT Cobra (which unfortunately had to be halted from sales and recalled due to having lower power than advertised).
CJ Pony Parts has hundreds of parts for your 1999 Mustang, whether you’re looking to restore it inside and out or take its performance to the next level. Our experienced and knowledgeable sales and customer care team are there to assist with orders or to answer questions you may have. Plus, the CJ Pony Parts website offers a wide variety of installation guides, technical support, and helpful installation videos. Check out the specs for the 1999 Ford Mustang in CJ's Resource Center.Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, or 2004 for additional options.