2000 Mustang Parts
- Add some of your own personal style to your Mustang's cabin while restoring and protecting its materials.
- Achieve a custom look or just improve your stock set-up to stay safe and illuminate the road ahead.
Wheels & Tires
- Give your pony a completely new look or find the right rubber for your particular driving style.
- From the smallest components to entire swap kits, get everything you need to maintain your motor or upgrade your performance.
- Carve corners with confidence and improve the way your car rides over all types of roads.
- Replace worn components or take things to the next level to improve shifts on the street and the drag strip.
Body & Sheet Metal
- Repair and restore the outside of your Mustang to its original look, or customize with some new style.
2000 Mustang Parts
After a major exterior redesign the previous year, there were few changes to the 2000 Mustang. The New Edge design was a hit with consumers and sales rose slightly overall, to 173,676 in 2000.
The biggest addition was the return of a Cobra trim, in the form of the special, high-performance Cobra R model. A huge 5.4 liter, 32-valve V-8, a new intake manifold, Borla mufflers with side exhausts, and stiff Eibach springs were just a few of the modifications that made this street-legal race car unique. Many creature comforts were removed such as the rear seats, air conditioning, sound system and quite a bit of the sound insulation, all to make it lighter and faster. There was no regular Cobra at all for 2000, after the previous year's horsepower/recall debacle, with Ford choosing to fix the mistakes properly rather than rushing to produce a new model. Just 300 Cobra R’s were made, making them a highly-sought-after special edition.
For those that aren’t fortunate enough to own one of the ultra-rare Cobra R Mustangs, there are still plenty of upgrades to make for your SN95 Mustang. While the engines already perform quite adequately, many owners want more performance! From cold air intakes and exhaust systems to large upgrades like superchargers, the sky is the limit whether you want a fun daily driver or a track-eating machine.
No matter if you're looking to upgrade, repair, or completely replace components on your 2000 Mustang, CJ Pony Parts is going to have the parts you need. Plus, our installation guides, manufacturer instructions, and helpful installation videos are right at your fingertips. Check out the specs for the 2000 Ford Mustang in CJ's Resource Center.