1999 Mustang Parts
- Prothane Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit 1999-2004$75.04 Regular Price $78.99
- Ford Front Sway Bar Bushing Rubber 26.5mm 1979-2004$17.09 Regular Price $17.99
- Prothane Axle Housing Bushing Kit 1979-2004$22.79 Regular Price $23.99
- Prothane Front Control Arm Bushing Set 1994-2004$42.74 Regular Price $44.99
- Prothane Total Bushing Kit Cobra 1999-2004$170.99 Regular Price $179.99
- Prothane Total Bushing Kit Without Transmission Mount V6/GT 1999-2004$180.49 Regular Price $189.99
- Prothane Rear Control Arm Bushing Kit - IRS Cobra Polyurethane 1999-2004$75.99 Regular Price $79.99
- Prothane Rear Sway Bar Bushings 25mm Pair Cobra 1999-2001$13.49 Regular Price $14.99
- Cobra Rear Subframe Bushings$79.95
1999 Mustang Parts
The 1999 model year brought about the midcycle design refresh for the SN95 Mustang, utilizing Ford’s recently implemented New Edge styling. The exterior brought a completely redesigned look, with smooth, aerodynamic visuals just in time for the new millennium. Though commonly referred to as New Edge Mustangs, they are still part of the SN95 generation.
Few other components were changed, and the interior, chassis, and engine were just slightly upgraded. Slight changes were made to the 1999 Mustang parts in the V8, resulting in slight power increases, up to 260 horsepower. The V6 also received a slight power boost, up to 190 horsepower. Every new 1999 Mustang also received unique 35th-anniversary badges in honor of the occasion.
There was also a limited 35th-Anniversary Edition Mustang, as well as a new SVT Cobra (which unfortunately had to be halted from sales and recalled due to having lower power than advertised).
CJ Pony Parts has hundreds of parts for your 1999 Mustang, whether you’re looking to restore it inside and out or take its performance to the next level. Our experienced and knowledgeable sales and customer care team are there to assist with orders or to answer questions you may have. Plus, the CJ Pony Parts website offers a wide variety of installation guides, technical support, and helpful installation videos. Check out the specs for the 1999 Ford Mustang in CJ's Resource Center.Not the year you are looking for? Check out these years: 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, or 2004 for additional options.