For handling that can't be matched, Maximum Motorsports offers this Super Street/Competition Rear Grip Package to upgrade the rear independent suspension of your 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang. As a step above the Street level kit, the full suite of Delrin and Urethane bushings is still included. It is the extra level of adjustability and provision for larger tires that sets this kit apart! Perfect for autocross or track days.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with IRS Rear Suspension
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by Stock Rubber Bushings
- Greatly Reduces Wheel Hop because there is no Bushing Deflection
- Precisely Locates the Control Arms for Improved Dynamic Alignment
- Handling is Greatly Improved (no unpredictable camber changes caused by bushing deflection)
- NVH and Ride Comfort Virtually Unchanged
- Installation Tools Included
- Proudly Manufactures in the USA!
Exclusive to the Competition Kit is a fully adjustable outer tie rod kit, and new low profile subframe mounting bolts to clear wider tires. The Maximum Motorsports Street Rear Grip Package includes Urethane and Delrin Bushings, and various other Adjustable components. Maximum Motorsports also includes all the necessary tools that make removal and installation quick and hassle-free. All the components in this Maximum Motorsports Kit are proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Urethane Differential Bushings
- Delrin Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Urethane Subframe Bushings
- Adjustable Outer Tie-Rod Ends
- Adjustable Rear Swaybar Endlinks
- Bushing Removal/Installation Tool
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang with IRS Rear Supsension
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.