Remove wheel hop and improve handling on your SN95 Cobra with this Maximum Motorsports (MMRG-21) Street Rear Grip Package! Trusted at high levels of competition, Maximum Motorsports has designed this kit to give your Cobra superior handling on the street. If you'd like to experience more spirited driving, or even try some amateur level racing, this kit is a great way to prepare your rear independent suspension.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with IRS Rear Suspension
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by Stock Rubber Bushings
- Greatly Reduces Wheel Hop because there is no Bushing Deflection
- Precisely Locates the Control Arms for Improved Dynamic Alignment
- Handling is Greatly Improved (no unpredictable camber changes caused by bushing deflection)
- NVH and Ride Comfort Virtually Unchanged
- Installation Tools Included
- Proudly Manufactures in the USA!
The Maximum Motorsports Street Rear Grip Package includes Urethane and Delrin Bushings, and Adjustable components that make this kit ideal for a street-oriented IRS Cobra Mustang. All the components in this Maximum Motorsports Kit are proudly manufactured in the USA! Maximum Motorsports also includes all the necessary tools that make removal and installation quick and hassle free.
- Urethane Differential Bushings
- Delrin Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Urethane Subframe Bushings
- Adjustable Outer Tie-Rod Ends
- Adjustable Rear Swaybar Endlinks
- Bushing Removal/Installation Tool
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang with IRS Rear Suspension
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.