Maximum Motorsports Rear Grip Package Basic Cobra Mustang 1999-2004
- Reduces Wheel Hop
- USA Made
- Improved Handling
- Eliminates Defection
Maximum Motorsports Basic Rear Grip Package for 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003 and 2004 Cobra Mustangs.
This Maximum Motorsports (MMRG-20) Basic Rear Grip Package is designed for 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with an IRS Rear Suspension. The Rear Grip Package is called basic since it includes Upper and Lower Control Arm Bushings in a Delrin Material. The Delrin Bushings deflect less than rubber bushings without sacrificing ride comfort or NVH (Noise Vibration Harshness). Since these Bushings have no deflection, this will greatly reduce wheel hop and increase handling. Maximum Motorsports includes stainless steel shims so the customer can custom fit each bushing and arm combination to the IRS Subframe. Maximum Motorsports includes the Bushing Installation tool, this makes installation quick and hassle free. The (MMRG-20) Basic Rear Grip Package is proudly manufactured in the USA!
Features & Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs with IRS Rear Suspension
- Eliminates Defection from Rubber Bushings
- Greatly Reduces Wheel Hop
- Precisely Locates Upper and Lower Control Arms for Improved Dynamic Alignment
- Handling is Greatly Improved
- Constructed from High Quality Delrin
- Includes Installation Tool
- Complete Bushing Kit
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- 1994-2004 Cobra Mustasng with IRS Rear Suspension
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning