Enhance your prized 1979-2004 Mustang with the Maximum Motorsports Front Coilover Kit for a serious suspension upgrade. This kit is designed for KONI struts, and it comes with your choice of 10- or 12-inch springs along with spring rates of 200, 225, 250, 300 or 325lbs.
Maximum Motorsports makes your weekend passion project convenient with this all-inclusive kit. With a variety of spring rates, you can achieve a suspension system that suits your needs, whether it be for street or track driving. Improving your Mustang's front suspension means you'll get better handling without sacrificing ride quality.
Features and Benefits:
- Select from a Variety of Spring Rates
- Select from 10- or 12-inch Springs
- For Use with KONI Front Struts
- Factory Ride Quality
- Adjustable Ride Height
- Proudly Made in the USA
- 200lbs: Street Driven
- 225lbs: Street Driven
- 250lbs: Street/Track Driven
- 300lbs: Street/Track Driven
- 325lbs: Street/Track Driven
- Pair of Coil Springs (2)
- Pair of Threaded Sleeves (2)
- Pair of Lower Spring Perches (2)
- Pair of Upper Spring Perches (2)
- Pair of Thrust Cones (2)
- Pair of Thrust Needle Bearings (2)
- Set of Thin Needle Bearing Races (4)
- Pair of Bumpstops (2)
- Pair of 16mm ID x .12" Long Spacer Bushings (2)
- Pair of 16mm ID x .24" Long Spacer Bushings (2)
- Pair of Thin, Large Diameter O-Rings (2)
- 5/32" Allen Wrench (1)
- Flange Straightener (1)
Please Note: The Front Coilover Kit includes threaded sleeves that will only work on the KONI Front Struts.
- 1979-2004 Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.