If you are the owner of a 1979-1998 Mustang and you are setting up your ride for drag racing, go no further without the correct ride height! Check out this Maximum Motorsports Black Steel Adjustable Rear Drag Race Lower Control Arms Kit (MMRLCA-34.1) from CJ Pony Parts today!
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1979-1998 Mustangs
- Adjustable Ride Height Spring Perch
- Improves Traction by Eliminating Unwanted Source of Deflection
- Eliminates Wheel Hop
- Improves Rear Suspension Stability and Consistency
- Easy to Adjust (No need to Jack your Mustang off the Ground)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Fits Stock Style Springs and 2-1/2” Coil-Over Style Springs
- Strong and Stiff Round Steel Tube Construction
- Black Powder Coated Finish
- Grease Fittings to Easily Lubricate Ride Height Spring Perch
These Rear Lower Control Arms (MMRLCA-34.1) made by Maximum Motorsports are designed for 1979-1998 Mustangs that are setup for drag racing. The Rear Lower Control Arms are constructed from heavy gauge steel tubing. They can handle up to 1,000 ft-lb of torque at the rear wheels and provide the ride height adjustability essential to tuning for the optimum launch, along with the robustness required for hard launches at the strip with Big Power on slicks. The straight tube of these control arms was designed for launching a 3,800 lb Mustang cutting a 60-foot time as quick as 1.20 seconds. That rating is for a standard 4-link suspension. If your Mustang is equipped with a torque-arm, the loads on the rear lower control arms are much lower, and therefore the Maximum Motorsports Drag Race control arms (MMRLCA-34.1) can handle even more than 1,000 ft/lb of torque at the rear wheels. These control arms are proudly made in the USA! Order now!
- Pair of Assembled Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms
- Set of Urethane End Cap Shields (Protects Spherical Bearings)
- All Necessary Mounting Hardware
- Packet of Grease (For Urethane End Cap Shields)
- Detailed Installation Instructions
- 1979-1998 Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.