The Maximum Motorsports IRS Pinion Angle Differential Mount (MMIRSB-40.2) provides the IRS Differential with a solid mount to the rear cradle. The ability to adjust your pinion angle combined with the solid mounting point offers various performance benefits, especially in drag racing applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs
- Constructed from CNC-Machined Aluminum
- Black Anodized Finish for Corrosion Protection
- Solidly Mounts Differential Center Section to the IRS Cradle
- Adjustable to Set Pinion Angle (Reduces Driveline Vibrations)
- 4 Degrees of Adjustment
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Includes Three Different Bushing Sets
The Rear Differential Mount has 4-degrees of pinion angle adjustment. Optimizing that angle will reduce driveline vibrations. The kit is ideal drag racing, as it will reduce the potential damage wheel hop could cause during hard launches. The Differential Mount is constructed from CNC-Machined Aluminum in a Black Anodized Coating. Included are aluminum mounts for all three bushing sets, two front sets and the critical rear mount.The Maximum Motorsports Differential Mount is proudly manufactured in the USA!
This Kit Includes:
- Rear Differential Mount (1)
- Set of Aluminum Spherical Washer Convex (4)
- Set of Aluminum Spherical Washer, Concave (4)
- Set of Aluminum Front Differential Mount Spacers (4)
- Set of 1/2 ID x 2 OD Steel Shim Spacer (18)
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.