The Maximum Motorsports (MMRG-22) Race Rear Grip Package is identical to the Super Street/Competition Rear Grip Package. The only difference is that Maximum Motorsports includes aluminum differential mounting bushings which will also provide adjustment for pinion angle. The Maximum Motorsports (MMRG-22) Race Rear Grip Package will dramatically improve handling and reduce wheel hop. The Maximum Motorsports Race Rear Grip Package includes Aluminum Bushings, Delrin Bushings, Urethane Bushings and Adjustable components that makes this kit ideal for superior ride quality of a street-oriented IRS Cobra Mustang. All the components in this Maximum Motorsports Kit is proudly manufactured in the USA! Maximum Motorsports also includes all the necessary tools that make removal and installation quick and hassle-free.
Features and Benefits:
- Fits 1999-2004 Cobra Mustangs
- Eliminates Deflection allowed by Stock Rubber Bushings
- Greatly Reduce Wheel Hop
- Precisely Locates the Control Arms (Improved Dynamic Alignment)
- Handling is Greatly Improved (No Unpredictable Camber Changes caused by bushing deflection)
- Includes Installation Tools (Hassle-Free Installation)
- Proudly Manufactured in the USA!
- Aluminum Differential Bushings
- Delrin Upper Control Arm Bushings
- Delrin Lower Control Arm Bushings
- Urethane Subframe Bushings
- Complete IRS Tie Rod Kit (Rear Bump Steer)
- Adjustable Rear Sway Bar Endlinks
- Low Profile Subframe Bolts (Rear Mount)
- 14MM subframe Hardware (Front Mount)
- Removal and Installation Tools
- 1999-2004 Cobra Mustang
ATTENTION: Due to increased demand for this hand built product, this part may take up to eight weeks for shipment.