The Ultimate Tall LS3 750HP Intake Manifold Kit (70014) with 102mm throttle body and trans control are a complete self-tuning induction system for your LS engine! From a junkyard 5.3 to a stroked out LS7, this kit is designed with everything you need. The intake will fit rectangle port LS3 heads, and the included trans control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions.
Features and Benefits:
- 102mm Throttle body
- Intake manifold is 6.5 inches tall.
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump
- Billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover.
- Self-learning ECU with touch screen controller for easy setup and configuration.
- Sequential fuel and spark control with individual cylinder trim.
- Dual Bosch wide band with dual trim control (Self-learning).
- 3 BAR MAP sensor automatically detects up to 30 psi boost.
- Stainless O2 Sensor bung (clamp or weld on).
- 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible.
- Two programmable fan control outputs.
- TPS - IAC Sensor.
- Tach output driver for most tachometers (5V).
- Output driver for most speedometers.
- Compatible with car and truck coils.
- On the fly programmable target AFR and timing (if desired).
- 55 lb/hr flow-matched injectors.
- Fuel pump relay output.
- Custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness).
- Knock sensor control.
This intake manifold Kit comes with electronic transmission control. This option is used when operating a GM electronically controlled automatic transmission. The Ultimate LS ECU has the ability to control the shift point, shift firmness, when to downshift properly, and all other features involved when controlling the transmission. This feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. If using transmission control connect the two sides of the trans connector to the sub-harness and connect this to the connector on the transmission. Once connected to the transmission you are ready. If not using transmission control leave the connectors untouched.
- Coil packs and a supported Fuel System (ie. part number FI50004 or other comparable fuel systems) are required but not included.
- If there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference, you will need to get a new water pump bracket.
- 1960-1987 C10