The Ultimate Tall LS7 750HP Intake Manifold Kit (70018) with 102mm throttle body and trans control offer a complete induction system for your LS7, supporting up to 750 horsepower. It offers complete engine and transmission control, a 102mm throttle body, and a wide range of features to equip and support your GM V8. This kit is designed for swaps into other-than-stock applications.
Features and Benefits:
- Intake manifold will fit Square Port LS7 heads.
- Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions.
- 102mm Throttle body
- Intake manifold is 6.5 inches tall.
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump*
- Billet Fuel rails with AN fittings and fuel crossover.
- Self-learning ECU with touch screen controller for easy setup and configuration.
- Sequential fuel and spark control
- Stainless O2 Sensor bung (clamp or weld on).
- 24X and 58X crank and cam compatible.
- Two programmable fan control outputs.
- TPS - IAC Sensor.
- Tach output driver for most tachometers (5V).
- Output driver for most speedometers.
- Compatible with car and truck coils.
- 55 lb/hr flow-matched injectors.
- Custom wire harness (uses factory coil pack sub harness).
- Knock sensor control.
This intake manifold Kit comes with electronic transmission control. This option is used when operating a GM electronically controlled automatic transmission. The Ultimate LS ECU has the ability to control the shift point, shift firmness, when to downshift properly, and all other features involved when controlling the transmission. This feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. If using transmission control connect the two sides of the trans connector to the sub-harness and connect this to the connector on the transmission. Once connected to the transmission you are ready. If not using transmission control leave the connectors untouched.
Designed for use with Small Block V8 Gen. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 750 HP to the flywheel and contains a 3 BAR MAP sensor for power adder applications that supports up to 30 PSI of boost.
- Coil packs are required but not included, as is a Supported Fuel System (ie. part number FI50004 or other comparable fuel systems).
- *If there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference, you will need to get a new water pump bracket.