FiTech Go EFI 2X4 Self-Tuning Kit 625HP With Bright Tumble Finish
FiTech 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish for 4-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
This FiTech 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish is the perfect choice for daily drivers, weekend street machines and bracket racers, and it’s now available for purchase at CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Rated at 625HP: Suitable for Engines from 250HP to 625HP
- Perfect for Daily Driver, Weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer
- Fastest, Most Accurate Self-Learning Available, Timing Control, Unique Wet Flow Annular Discharge for Complete Fuel Atomization and More
- Only Computer-Mounted Throttle Body that Offers Spark Control Without Need for External Spark Box or Special Distributor
- Bolt On for Most Popular Manifolds (Including Edelbrock Dual-Quad Manifolds) without Adapters
- Eight (8) Hi-Flow 625HP Injectors and Bright Tumble Finish
- Quick and Easy Initial Set-Up: Simple Touch-Screen Selections Have You Up and Running in Minutes
- After Start Up, ECU Immediately Takes Over and Provides Vehicle with Optimal Tune
- You Can Control and Adjust Ignition Timing on the Fly from Hand-Held Touch-Screen Controller (Ignition Control is Optional and Not Required)
- Throttle Bodies with Universal Bases to Fit Any Dual-Quad 4-BBL Manifold
- Wire Harness for Dual-Quad Installation
- Built-In Fuel Pressure Regulator: No Extra Regulator to Mount on Firewall
- ECU is Mounted to Throttle Body for Simpler Installation: No Unsightly Harness Draped Across Engine
This FiTech (30061) 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish is rated for engines from 250HP to 625HP! It’s the fastest, most accurate self-learning kit available and features timing control, a unique wet flow annular discharge for complete fuel atomization and more. It’s also the only computer-mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor! This EFI self-tuning kit is a bolt-on for most popular manifolds without the need for any adapters. The initial set-up is quick and easy, and you’ll be up and running in just a matter of minutes. The ECU will immediately take over after start up and provide your vehicle with an optimal tune. You can also control the ignition timing if you want with the hand-held touch-screen controller! The throttle bodies have universal bases that will fit any dual-quad 4-bbl manifold. Plus, one throttle body handles all of the brains while the second holds 4 additional injectors and the IAC motor for idle stability. These can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. You’ll get a wire harness for dual-quad installation and the fuel pressure regulator is built in, so you won’t have an extra regulator to mount on your firewall. Plus, the ECU is mounted to the throttle body, which makes installation easier.
*This kit does not include throttle linkage or fuel lines.
Please Note: This FiTech Go EFI 4 Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump: this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications, we recommend using CJ Pony Parts # FTKEFI7 and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications, we recommend using CJ Pony Parts # FTKEFI8.
Please Note: This EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted fuel command center, CJ Pony Parts # FP67, which provides a returnless system.
Order a FiTech (30061) 625HP Go EFI 2x4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Bright Tumble Finish for your 4-Barrel Intake Manifold from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: