The all new FiTech Force Fuel System makes the upgrade to fuel injection even easier! The Force Fuel simply connects to a stock mechanical or electric fuel pump then supplies the EFI system with high pressure through the use of an internal 340-LPH pump. This means you don’t need to run a new feed line from the tank! Rated for 600 horsepower (HP) engines, but suitable for 250HP to 600HP this aftermarket system is ideal for your everyday vehicle, your weekend street machine or your bracket racer!
Features and Benefits:
- Black finish
- For use with Boosted Applications
- Four Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- ECU immediately provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Throttle bodies feature a universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Nitrous and Boost Timing Retard
- The swirl spray annular discharge design assures complete fuel automation
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator
- 340 LPH pump
- Connects to existing fuel pump
- Includes high pressure fuel hose
- Includes mounting bracket and necessary hardware
- Detailed installation instructions included
Designed to fit any 4-bbl intake manifold, this self-tuning kit is the most self-contained and full-featured system of its kind. To ease the installation process, the ECU computer is mounted on the throttle body. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without requiring an external spark box or a special distributor. To further enhance your performance a built-in fuel pressure regulator is included with this kit. The hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up and monitoring.
With a strong, versatile mounting bracket, the Force Fuel System mounts under and is fed with the original fuel pump. The assembly holds half-a-gallon of fuel to submerge the electric fuel pump to keep it cool for long life and no chance of fuel starvation. An internal regulator keeps the pressure at a consistent 58-psi which is ideal for reliable EFI performance.