The Ultimate LS1/LS2/LS6 500HP Intake Manifold Kit (70002) with 92mm throttle body and trans control are a complete self-tuning induction systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today. Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigslist” tuners. FiTech’s Ultimate EFI is a complete Kit. Suitable for that junkyard 5.3 to a stroker 427, we have you covered! Check out the list of features and you will wonder why it’s never been so simple to ditch that old factory hardware or top off that fresh long block. We have taken the work out of getting your new or pull-out LS up and running in a flash. That’s why we call this intake manifold kit the Ultimate EFI.
Features and Benefits:
- Intake manifold will fit Cathedral Port LS1/LS2/LS6 heads.
- Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions.
- Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel.
- Intake manifold is 6.5 inches tall.
- 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body sits at 7 degrees.
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump, if there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference you will need to get a new water pump bracket.
This intake manifold Kit comes with electronic transmission control. This option is used when operating a GM electronically controlled automatic transmission. The Ultimate LS ECU has the ability to control the shift point, shift firmness, when to downshift properly, and all other features involved when controlling the transmission. This feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. If using transmission control connect the two sides of the trans connector to the sub-harness and connect this to the connector on the transmission. Once connected to the transmission you are ready. If not using transmission control leave the connectors untouched.
- 4.8 L / 293 c.i. LR4, LS1, LS2, LS6
- 5.7 L / 346 c.i. LS1, LS6
Parts Required, Not Included:
- Coil packs
- Supported Fuel System (ie. part number FI50004 or other comparable fuel systems).