FiTech Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Kit 600HP With Matte Black Finish
- Supports Up To 600HP
- Matte Black Finish
- Quick And Easy Setup
- Built In Pressure Regulator
FiTech 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Matte Black Finish.
If you’re looking to boost the performance of your engine, why not do it with style? With this FiTech 30002 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Matte Black Finish you’ll get the high performance engine output you’re looking for while adding sleek style under your hood! This aftermarket system is ideal for your everyday vehicle, your weekend street machine or your bracket racer as it is rated for 600 horsepower (HP) engines while being suitable for 250HP to 600HP!
Features and Benefits:
- Matte black finish
- Four Hi-Flow 600 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections get you up and running in minutes
- ECU immediately provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Basic install can be done with just 4 wires and 2 sensors to install
- Throttle bodies feature a universal base to fit any 4-bbl manifold
- Throttle linkage suits most transmissions
- Go-EFI Systems feature wet flow technology
- The swirl spray annular discharge design assures complete fuel automation
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator
- Detailed installation instructions included
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
- 1960-1987 Chevy C10
This self-tuning kit is the most self-contained and full-featured system of its kind as it is designed to fit any 4-bbl intake manifold. The ECU computer is mounted on the throttle body contributing to the easy installation process. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without requiring an external spark box or a special distributor. A built-in fuel pressure regulator is included with this kit to take your newly upgrade engine's performance even further. Featuring a touch screen with optimal contact, the hand-held controller gives you a quick and easy initial set-up and continued monitoring.
Your new self-tuning kit is finished off with a matte black finish to add a sleek style accent to your engine bay. To render a clean look for your engine bay this kit does not leave a hole in your firewall or an unsightly harness draped across your engine. Take your engines performance to an entirely new level while stylizing your engine bay with this FiTech 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Kit.
Please Note: This FiTech Go EFI 4 Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI7) and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI8). This EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, (P/N: FP67) which provides a return-less system.
* Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
FiTech Fuel Injection is dedicated to engineering, developing, and producing the most advanced and affordable electronic fuel injection systems on the planet. Their technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. The software has OEM level functionality, diagnostics, and limp home modes.
Order this FiTech 30002 600HP Go EFI 4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Matte Black Finish today from CJ Pony Parts!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: