FiTech’s black anodized Ultimate LS3 500HP Kit (FI71012) with trans control combined with an Inline Fuel Pump fuel delivery kit are a complete self-tuning induction systems for LS engines designed for the do-it-yourself hot rodder to the professional EFI tuner! This system is ready to go with everything needed to complete the induction system of your LS engine and get you on the road easily and faster than any system on the market today. Forget sourcing mismatched parts and cutting and splicing old harnesses and re-flashed ECU’s from “Craigs List” tuners.
Features and Benefits:
- Intake manifold will fit Rectangle Port LS3 heads
- Transmission control feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions
- Small Block V8 GEN. III/IV LS-based Chevrolet street and performance engines with a 1500-6500 rpm power-band up to 500 HP to the flywheel
- Intake manifold is 6.5 inches tall
- 92mm high flow cable operated throttle body sits at 7 degrees.
- Throttle body will clear any stock truck accessories depending on the type of water pump
- Inline Fuel Pump Kit
The Inline Fuel Pump Fuel Delivery Kit includes an EFI grade 255 L/PH inline external fuel pump that is suitable for engines making up to 650HP. (Note that some of our EFI kits are limited to less than 750HP due to maximum usable injector sizes). This kit also includes 40-feet of EFI grade fuel hose suitable for both the inlet and return lines between the fuel tank and the engine. The kit includes two billet fuel filters. The filters include a 60-micron pre-filter and a 30-micron post filter.
This intake manifold Kit comes with electronic transmission control. This option is used when operating a GM electronically controlled automatic transmission. The Ultimate LS ECU has the ability to control the shift point, shift firmness, when to downshift properly, and all other features involved when controlling the transmission. This feature is suitable for 4L60, 4L65, 4L80 or 4L85 GM transmissions. If using transmission control connect the two sides of the trans connector to the sub-harness and connect this to the connector on the transmission. Once connected to the transmission you are ready. If not using transmission control leave the connectors untouched.
- If there is truck water pump accessory clearance interference, you will need to get a new water pump bracket.
- Coil packs are required but not included.