FiTech Go EFI Self-Tuning Kit 2-Barrel 400HP With Classic Gold Finish
- Supports 150-400HP
- 2 Barrel Design
- Classic Gold Finish
- No Tuning Required
FiTech 400HP Go EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Classic Gold Finish for 2-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
Ditch that old carburetor and upgrade to an EFI system with this FiTech 400HP Go EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Classic Gold Finish that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features & Benefits:
- Offers Basic Functions to Get Best Performance and Economy Out of Street and Mild Performance Engine
- Rated at 400HP but Suitable for Engines from 150HP to 400HP
- Fits 2-Barrel Intake Manifolds
- Self-Learning for Wide Range Super-Fast Dial-In Correction
- Pre-Programmed, Ready-to-Run System with Bolt-N-Go Technology for Out-of-the-Box Performance
- No Tuning Required
- High-Flow Aluminum Throttle Body with Classic Gold Finish and OE-Quality Wideband 02 Sensor and TPS Sensor
- Swirl Spray Annular Discharge Design Ensures Complete Atomization
This FiTech (39001) 400HP Go EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Classic Gold Finish is just what you need to get the best performance and economy out of your street or mild performance engine! This system is rated at 400HP, but it’ll work on 150HP to 400HP engines. It’s self-learning for a wide range of super-fast dial-in corrections, and it comes to you ready to run for out-of-the-box performance with no tuning required! The high-flow throttle body is made of sturdy aluminum with a nice-looking classic gold finish and has a swirl spray annular discharge design that helps ensure complete atomization.
Order a FiTech (39001) 400HP Go EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Classic Gold Finish for your 2-Barrel Intake Manifold from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: