FiTech Go EFI 2X4 Self-Tuning Kit 625HP With Matte Black Finish
FiTech 625HP Go EFI 2X4 Self-Tuning Kit with a Matte Black Finish for 4-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
If you’re looking to upgrade the performance and output of your classic Ford vehicle, whether it be your everyday driving machine or your weekend street machine, this FiTech 30062 625HP Go EFI 2X4 Self Tuning Kit with a Matte Black Finish will accomplish your goals nicely. This self-tuning kit features the most accurate self-learning available on top of timing control and wet flow annular discharge.
Features and Benefits:
- Matte black finish
- Eight Hi-Flow 625 HP injectors
- Initial setup is quick and easy
- Simple touch screen selections
- After startup the ECU immediately takes over
- Provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Throttle bodies have a completely universal base to fit any dual quad 4-bbl manifold
- Wire harness for dual quad installation
- Features wet flow technology
- Unique swirl spray annular discharge design that assures complete fuel atomization
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Built in Fuel pressure regulator. No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
- 1960-1987 Chevy C10
Designed as a bolt-on upgrade, this self-tuning kit works with most popular manifolds, including the Edelbrock line of dual quad manifolds, without any adapters. One throttle body handles all of the brains while the second holds four additional injectors and the IAC motor for idle stability. The two throttle bodies can also be used in cross ram and tunnel ram configurations. As an added bonus to ease the installation process the ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body. Additionally, this is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor.
Please Note: This FiTech Go EFI 4 Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI7) and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI8). This EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, (P/N: FP67) which provides a returnless system.
*This kit does not include throttle linkage or fuel lines.
FiTech Fuel Injection is dedicated to engineering, developing, and producing the most advanced and affordable electronic fuel injection systems on the planet. Their technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. The software has OEM level functionality, diagnostics, and limp home modes.
Order this FiTech 30062 625HP Go EFI 2X4 Self Tuning Kit with a Matte Black Finish today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Only for use on pre-pollution controlled vehicles: This product can be used on vehicles that were manufactured before emissions control regulations were imposed. Pre-pollution vehicles are defined as:
- 1965 and older U.S. manufactured California certified vehicles
- 1967 and older U.S. manufactured federally certified vehicles
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following C10 years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: