FiTech Meanstreet EFI Self-Tuning Kit 800HP With Black Finish
FiTech 800HP Meanstreet EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Black Finish for 4-Barrel Intake Manifolds.
Rated for 800HP engines, but suitable for engines that range from 250HP to 1200HP, this FiTech 30008 800HP Meanstreet EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Black Finish is an excellent, user-friendly way to achieve the performance tune you’re looking for. This top of the line system comes with all of the data-logging and pro-tuning software you need right out of the box.
Features and Benefits:
- Black finish
- Eight precision flow matched injectors capable of flowing 1200 HP of fuel
- 4 gig data logging
- Boost ready throttle body
- Boost ready ECU 2.5 bar internal MAP sensor good for 21.7 PSI
- Nitrous control with a host of safety features and accessories for nitrous tuning
- Nitrous and boost specific target A/F options
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller
- Will work with CDI box (not required to control timing)
- Built in fuel pressure regulator
- No extra regulator to mount on your firewall
- After startup the ECU immediately takes over and provides your vehicle with an optimum tune
- Go EFI systems feature wet flow technology and have a unique swirl spray annular discharge design
- Assures complete fuel atomization
- 1965-1985 Mustang
- 1966-1977 Bronco
- 1948-1979 F-100
As opposed to other EFI tuning systems, the annular discharge design on this kit is increased to 20 jet streams to handle the massive flow output from this system. Designed to fit 4-bbl manifolds, this kit is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. To ease the installation process the ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. Additional features include a built-in fuel pressure regulator and a handheld controller with a touch screen for an easy set-up process.
Please Note: This FiTech Go EFI 8 Kit will require the use of an electric high-pressure fuel pump, this kit will not work with a mechanical fuel pump. For 1965-1968 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI7) and for 1969-1970 Mustang applications we recommend using (P/N: FTKEFI8).
FiTech Fuel Injection is dedicated to engineering, developing, and producing the most advanced and affordable electronic fuel injection systems on the planet. Their technology is designed and developed using OEM level engineering and components. The software has OEM level functionality, diagnostics, and limp home modes.
Order this FiTech 30008 800HP Meanstreet EFI Self-Tuning Kit with a Black Finish today from CJ Pony Parts.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Advanced skill is required for this installation.
This product will fit the following Bronco years:
This product will fit the following F-100 years:
This product will fit the following Mustang years: