Mustang Lug Nuts & Wheel Studs 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 57 results
- Gorilla Power Lug Wrench Kit 21" Telescoping With 3/4" And 13/16" Thin Wall Sockets$31.49 Regular Price $34.99
- Gorilla Lug Nut Kit Small Diameter Black 2015-2020$25.19 Regular Price $35.99
- Gorilla Lug Nut Kit Factory Style Bulge Black Chrome 2015-2020$55.99 Regular Price $69.99
- Lug Nut Acorn-Style Bulge Chrome Set 1965-1973/1979-2014$8.99 Regular Price $9.99
- Lug Nut Chrome Set For Styled Steel And Magnum 500 Wheels 1965-1973$23.09 Regular Price $32.99
- Ford Performance Lug Nut Chrome Set 1979-2014$10.66 Regular Price $10.99
- Wheel Hub Lug Stud Rear Mustang 1965-1973$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Gorilla Lug Nut Kit Small Diameter 1965-2014From $26.59
- Wheel Hub Lug Stud Front Drum 6-Cylinder 1965-1970$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Lug Nut Protector 3/4" And 13/16" Plastic Set$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Gorilla Lug Nut Kit Set Of 16 With Four Locking Lug Nuts And Key Factory Style Bulge Black Chrome 2015-2020$73.09 Regular Price $85.99
- Gorilla Lug Nut Kit Factory-Style Bulge Chrome 2015-2020$56.99 Regular Price $59.99
- Gorilla Locking Lug Nut Kit Chrome Mustang 1965-2020$31.34 Regular Price $32.99
- Lug Nut Standard Steel Set 1965-1973$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Ford Performance Lug Nut Open Ended Set 1965-2014$10.80 Regular Price $12.00
- Extended Lug Stud Rear 2-3/16" Set 1965-1973$24.49 Regular Price $34.99
- Gorilla Lug Nut Kit Small Diameter Chrome 2015-2020$23.09 Regular Price $32.99
- Ford Performance Lug Nut Open Ended Set 2015-2020$11.40 Regular Price $12.00
Showing 1-20 of 57 results
Lug Nuts & Wheel Studs
Once you get your new aftermarket wheels & tires from CJ’s, one thing that is often forgotten is tuner style lug nuts. Don’t let your Mustang get stuck on jack stands any longer and be sure to add these lug nuts to your order to ensure proper fitment of your new wheels!
When Would I Need New Lug Nuts?
Depending on which aftermarket wheel you go with, picking up some tuner style lug nuts may be necessary. Each wheel CJ Pony Parts sells will note in the description whether or not you will need to pick up new lug nuts along with your wheels.
If you’re still on stock wheels and you’re looking for a different look, then maybe picking up some new chrome or black OE-Style lug nuts are the choice for you. For example, if you have an S550 Mustang with the Performance Package that comes with black wheels and chrome lug nuts, you could possibly want to have the even gloss black look throughout the entire wheel. That’s why we offer Gorilla’s Black OE-Style Lug Nut Kit right here at CJ Pony Parts!
Finding What You Need Right Here at CJ’s!
Whether it’s new wheel studs you’re looking for, stock replacement lug nuts or tuner style lug nuts for your Mustang, CJ Pony Parts has the selection you need to get your car back on the road in no time!