Mustang Manual Transmissions 1964-2020
- Four Speed Toploader Gasket Kit Mustang 1965-1973$12.59 Regular Price $13.99
- National Input Shaft Seal 4-Speed Toploader Small Input Shaft 1965-1973$14.39 Regular Price $15.99
- National Input Shaft Seal 4-Speed Toploader Large Input Shaft Mustang 1968-1971$14.39 Regular Price $15.99
- Toploader Reverse Idler Gear Mustang 4-Speed 1964-1973$56.69 Regular Price $62.99
- 1964-1973 4 Speed Toploader 3rd Gear With 2.78 1st Gear 1964-1973$124.15 Regular Price $127.99
- 4 Speed Toploader 2nd Gear 31 Teeth 1964-1973$132.99 Regular Price $139.99
- Toploader 4-Speed First Gear 32-Tooth Mustang 1964-1973$95.86 Regular Price $139.99
- 1964-1973 4 Speed Toploader 3rd Gear With 2.32 1st Gear 1964-1973$92.99 Regular Price $127.99
While your OEM shift knob will certainly get the job done, the affordability and ease of install make aftermarket shift knobs a very popular option for Mustang enthusiasts. We offer a wide variety that will add a nice custom touch to your cabin while providing an enhanced feel when shifting through the gears. For those that want an improved clutch pedal feel, looking into clutch spring assist kits is a great idea. You can optimize your clutch pedal to offer a smooth, lighter feeling engagement that will grant a more enjoyable driving experience.
If you’re in the process of repairing or replacing your Mustang’s manual transmission, whether it’s a classic restomod or a new model pony, we can help out. With transmission mounts, pilot bearing rollers, input shaft seals, and many more parts, you can count on us to be your one-stop shop for transmission parts big and small. In fact, if you want to completely replace the transmission of your Mustang, either as part of an automatic-to-manual conversion or as part of a restoration project, we offer several top-notch options for you to choose from.