Mustang Non-Adjustable Struts & Shocks 1964-2020
Showing 1-20 of 176 results
- Scott Drake Performance Shock Kit Mustang 1965-1970$146.91 Regular Price $154.64
- Scott Drake Performance Shock Rear Mustang 1965-1973$36.73 Regular Price $38.99
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Front 1965-1970$27.89 Regular Price $30.99
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Rear 1965-1973$27.89 Regular Price $30.99
- Monroe Strut And Shock Kit Monro-Matic Plus 1994-2004$189.99 Regular Price $199.99
- Monroe Shock Absorber Monro-Matic Plus Front/Rear Kit 1965-1970$101.99 Regular Price $119.99
- Monroe Strut/Shock Kit Monro-Matic Plus 5.0L 1987-1993$142.49 Regular Price $149.99
Showing 1-20 of 176 results
Non-Adjustable Struts & Shocks
When it comes to upgrading a stock Ford Mustang, many muscle car enthusiasts immediately turn their attention to their vehicles’ suspension systems. In addition to absorbing all of the bumps and bruises of the roadway, a Mustang’s suspension system determines a vehicle’s ride height, and the right aftermarket adjustments allow Ford fans to lower their pony cars if they so desire. When it comes to a muscle car’s suspension, the shocks and struts are the heart and soul of the system, and both components play a sizable role in how your vehicle handles.
There are a number of aftermarket options out there, but if you strictly use your pony car as a daily driver, you would be best served investing in new Mustang non-adjustable shocks & struts. As the name implies, Ford Mustang non-adjustable shocks & struts come with a fixed ride height in mind that cannot be altered on a whim. In contrast, adjustable shocks & struts allow you to lower or raise your ride height based on the driving conditions of a given time while helping ease the transition between the track and the street.
Adjustable shocks & struts are great for racing and autocross enthusiasts that also use their muscle cars as daily drivers. If performance driving really isn’t your thing and you strictly stick to the main roads, however, then you would be a great candidate for replacement non-adjustable Mustang shocks & struts. The right Mustang non-adjustable shocks & struts allow you to upgrade your stock’s suspension system and improve your ride quality, without breaking the bank.
After many years of serving you well, it is likely that your factory suspension components, including the shocks & struts, have taken a beating over time. Driving around with impaired suspension parts could present a slew of safety hazards and can lead to a number of expensive repairs down the road. The best way to help your vehicle maintain its equilibrium is to swap out your impaired stock components for new non-adjustable Mustang shocks & struts as soon as possible.