Mustang Speedometer Cables 1964-2010
Showing 1-20 of 41 results
- Ford Speedometer Cable To Transmission O-Ring Seal Mustang 1965-1998$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- Speedometer Cable With Cruise Control 1983-1986/All 1987-1993$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Speedometer Cable Concours Mustang Automatic/ 3-Speed 1965-1966$16.09 Regular Price $22.99
- Ford Speedometer Cable Gear Retainer Clip 1965-1998$5.39 Regular Price $5.99
- Speedometer Cable Firewall Grommet 1967-1973/Manual Transmission 1979-1993$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Scott Drake Speedometer Cable Concours Automatic/3-Speed 1965-1966$16.98 Regular Price $24.26
- Speedometer Cable Concours Mustang Automatic/ 3 Speed 1967-1968$16.09 Regular Price $22.99
- Speedometer Cable Concours Mustang 4-Speed 1965-1966$16.09 Regular Price $22.99
- CJ Classics Speedometer Cable Concours Automatic/3-Speed 1969-1973$16.98 Regular Price $24.26
- Scott Drake Speedometer Cable Concours Automatic 1967-1968/3-Speed 1967$16.98 Regular Price $24.26
- Speedometer Cable 1965-1966/3-Speed 1968$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Ford Speedometer Cable To Sender Retaining Clip 1983-1993$4.49 Regular Price $4.99
- Speedometer Cable To Transmission Clip Mustang 1965-1973$6.29 Regular Price $6.99
- CJ Classics Speedometer Cable Concours 4-Speed 1967-1968$16.98 Regular Price $24.26
- Speedometer Cable Mustang 1969-1986$18.19 Regular Price $25.99
- CJ Classics Speedometer Cable Concours 4-Speed 1964-1966$16.98 Regular Price $24.26
- Speedometer Cable 61" Mustang Automatic/ 3-Speed Manual 1969-1973$16.09 Regular Price $22.99
- Speedometer Cable 4Spd Concourse Correct 1969-1972$20.39 Regular Price $23.99
- Speedometer Sender 1983-1993$25.49 Regular Price $29.99
Showing 1-20 of 41 results
Though your high-powered Mustang engine opens the door to performance driving capabilities that your non-Ford friends can only imagine, you still have to obey the rules of the road! As you are attempting to burn rubber and put your exhaust system to the test, you must also be mindful of your speed on the roadway. Though it is typically reliable, it is not uncommon for your speedometer to give you false information about how fast you are going from time to time. If your speedometer is not able to effectively communicate with the rest of your Mustang transmission system, you will not have an accurate reading of your speed, and you could get a ticket for your troubles.Since speedometers are so far away from the rest of the Mustang transmission, it is up to the Mustang speedometer cables to link everything together! Ford Mustang speedometer cables connect the speedometer to the gear box, which is responsible for the car’s the speed and torque conversions. Powered by the drive shaft, Mustang speedometer cables turn a magnet and ignite an electrical current, while sending information to the on-board computer. Though it might seem like a lengthy process in just a short amount of time, the many channels found throughout the Mustang speedometer cables are always hard at work to deliver concise and accurate results to your dashboard!
Because the information must travel through multiple different channels throughout the Ford Mustang speedometer cables, your transmission system could face a slew of problems if they are not addressed in a timely manner. If you find that your speedometer is moving rapidly, even though your speed is not changing, a faulty Mustang speedometer cable is likely the culprit. Similarly, if you are hearing any screeching noises coming from behind the dashboard, it might be time to start shopping around for replacement Mustang speedometer cables. Driving around with a broken Mustang speedometer cable not only puts your safety at risk, but could also result in a hefty fine!
Speed Over to CJ Pony Parts For Great Deals on Mustang Speedometer Cables
Are you restoring your First Generation Ford Mustang? If so, it would be wise to do your due diligence when you are shopping for replacement Mustang speedometer cables. Similarly, if you have made any aftermarket upgrades to your late-model pony car’s transmission system, it is important to select a proper Mustang speedometer cable that correctly corresponds with your ambitions. Luckily for you, CJ Pony Parts offers a wide selection of speedometer cables for Mustangs as well as Mustang speedometer accessories. Be sure to note your muscle car’s particular year, model, and transmission before you purchase any aftermarket Mustang speedometer cables from CJ’s.
In order to accommodate its diverse customer base, CJ Pony Parts sells Ford Mustang speedometer cables for both automatic and manual transmissions. Regardless of what you drive, CJ’s has the concours correct Mustang speedometer cable for you! Though they will look and function the way that your factory equipment did, these reproduction Mustang speedometer cables are built to last, and are made out of much stronger materials than the original parts. These Ford Mustang speedometer cables come with the correct sponge-rubber firewall grommet seal, and feature a built-in retaining bracket. While replacing them may sound complex, CJ’s array of direct-fit Mustang speedometer cables can be easily installed in the factory location!
In addition to Ford Mustang speedometer cables, CJ Pony Parts offers firewall grommets, head gaskets, and speed sensors for certain manual transmission muscle cars. Once you have finished shopping around for new Mustang speedometer cables, why not touch up the rest of your Mustang transmission system? While you’re on the site, feel free to browse through CJ’s selection of Mustang bellhousings, equalizer bars, and more!