Mustang Weatherstrip Kits 1964-2004
Mustang Weatherstrip Kits 1964-2004
Showing 1-20 of 54 results
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Coupe 1965-1966$269.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Coupe 1967-1968$209.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Scott Drake Vent Window Weatherstrip Kit 1967-1968$58.96 Regular Price $62.06
- Convertible Top Weatherstrip Kit Mustang 1965-1968$85.49 Regular Price $94.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Fastback 1967-1968$209.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Fastback 1965-1966$269.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Convertible 1965-1966$314.99 Regular Price $349.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Complete Hatchback 1987-1993$93.49 Regular Price $109.99
- Weatherstrip Channel Stainless Steel Kit Mustang Fastback 1969-1970$109.24 Regular Price $114.99
- Underhood Seal Kit Mustang 1965-1966$17.99 Regular Price $19.99
- Sunroof Weatherstrip Kit 1979-1993$27.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Underhood Seal Kit Mustang 1967-1968$14.69 Regular Price $20.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Fastback 1971-1973$269.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Beltline Weatherstrip Kit Coupe/Hatchback 1981-1986$103.99 Regular Price $129.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Basic Hatchback 1979-1993$37.99 Regular Price $39.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Fastback 1969-1970$239.99 Regular Price $299.99
- Weatherstrip Kit Mustang Coupe 1969$224.99 Regular Price $249.99
- Beltline Weatherstrip Kit With Door Moldings Coupe/Hatchback 1987-1993$110.69 Regular Price $122.99
- Convertible Top Weatherstrip Kit 1969-1970$116.99 Regular Price $129.99
Showing 1-20 of 54 results
Though the body & sheet metal is what most people see when you come cruising into town, your Mustang interior is your sanctuary. While many of your exterior modifications are for show, you and your passengers are the only ones that get to enjoy all of the aftermarket Mustang interior upgrades that you make to your muscle car. Because you have likely spent copious amounts of time and money enhancing your interior, the last thing that you need is a flood of water pouring in to ruin your new seats or updated dashboard. Additionally, hearing to those annoying screeching noises will inhibit your ability to rock out to your favorite tunes on your new Mustang radio.
Thankfully, your Mustang doors, windows, and roof are equipped with Mustang weatherstrips, which will solve both of those problems. Also known as Mustang ‘Cat Whiskers’, Ford Mustang weatherstrips help seal the cracks and crevices found throughout your pony car, in order to prevent outside elements from entering your inner cabin. By sealing these cracks, the Ford Mustang weatherstrips also help minimize the windy noises that you would hear if your windows were open.
Because your Ford Mustang is full of these small, but impactful openings, it would be wise to invest a full Mustang weatherstrip kit in order to achieve full protection from the elements. Ford Mustang weatherstrip kits feature all of the protective strips that you need for a specific area of the car.
Instead of buying Mustang cat whiskers individually or scrambling to find all of the weatherstrips required to properly seal a window or door, you can find every piece that you need inside a Mustang weatherstrip kit. Additionally, Mustang weatherstrip kits give Ford owners peace of mind knowing that their entire car will be covered by aftermarket weatherstrips that are built to last!
Because of their constant exposure to the elements, your original Mustang weatherstrips could become brittle, experience cracks, or even fall off entirely. Eventually, the original clips that bind your Ford Mustang weatherstrips to the doors, windows, and the roof could shift out of place. If one or more of your strips have become comprised, it would be wise to invest in an all-new Mustang weatherstrip kit to replace everything at the same time. Not only do Ford Mustang weatherstrip kits come with all of the cat whiskers required to secure the cracks, but they also feature all of the new clips that you need to keep them in place.
Buy Mustang Weatherstrip Kits at CJ Pony Parts
Are you restoring your First Generation Ford Mustang? If so, don’t forget about the Mustang weatherstrips! Failure to equip your newly-restored pony car with aftermarket Mustang weatherstrips could cause you a slew of problems down the road. Luckily for you, CJ Pony Parts offers a wide variety of Mustang weatherstrips kits for Mustang Coupes, Convertibles, Fastbacks, and T-Tops. Be sure to note your car’s specific year and model before you purchase any weatherstripping kits for Mustangs from CJ’s.
CJ Pony Parts’ diverse array of Ford Mustang weatherstrip kits allow you to replace your damaged weatherstrips all throughout your car. If you own a Mustang convertible, CJ’s offers Mustang weatherstrip kits that feature cat whiskers for your header, center rails, and side rails. For you Ford Mustang coupe owners, CJ’s sells Mustang weatherstripping kits that will secure all of your doors and windows. For the fastback drivers, CJ Pony Parts features Ford Mustang weatherstrip kits that contain everything that you need to reseal your classic pony, including vent window and truck weatherstrips.
Regardless of what type of Mustang that you drive, the car’s beltline is one of the most vulnerable areas to water damage. The beltline weatherstrip is located at the top of both doors and on your quarter windows. Over the years, the Mustang glass at the top of your beltline may shift out of place, and when you roll the windows up, water may still be able to enter your interior. If you are looking for ultimate protection for your beltline, picking up one of CJ Pony Parts’ Mustang weatherstrip kits would be your best bet. These particular Ford Mustang weatherstrip kits offer everything that you need in order prevent water from entering your doors and quarter windows, while also cleaning off the windows when you put them up or down.
Once you have purchased the correct Mustang weatherstrip kit for your pony car, why not shop around for Mustang moldings? While you’re on the site, feel free to browse through CJ’s selection of Mustang hood moldings, windshield moldings, and more!