Mustang Windshield Washer Pump & Wiper Wiring
- CJ Classics Windshield Washer Pump Wire USA Made For 2-Speed 1966$18.89 Regular Price $20.99
- Windshield Wiper Motor & Switch Wiring Harness 2 Speed Mustang 1966$56.94 Regular Price $66.99
- Windshield Wiper Motor And Switch Wiring Harness 1 Speed Mustang Without Washer 1965-1966$43.34 Regular Price $50.99
- CJ Classics Windshield Washer Pump Wire USA Made 1-Speed Mustang 1966$18.53 Regular Price $20.59
- CJ Classics Windshield Washer Pump Wire Mustang With 1-Speed Windshield Washer Pump 1965$11.15 Regular Price $12.39
- CJ Classics Windshield Washer Pump 2-Speed 2-Bolt 1965-1966$53.54 Regular Price $62.99
- Windshield Washer Pump Repair Harness Mustang 1969-1993$11.15 Regular Price $12.39
- Windshield Washer Repair Pump Rubber Mustang 1967-1968$18.89 Regular Price $20.99
- Intermittent Wiper Switch Module Mustang 1967-1973$77.34 Regular Price $90.99
- Turn Signal/Wiper/Washer Plug Multifunction Switch Harness Kit Small/Large Mustang 1987-1993$43.19 Regular Price $47.99
- Ford Windshield Wiper Motor Circuit Breaker 6-Amp Mustang 1979-1993$34.10 Regular Price $37.89
- Painless Performance Harness 25 Circuit Pro Series For Key In Column$517.49 Regular Price $574.99
- Turn Signal/ Wiper/ Washer Multifunction Switch Repair Harness Kit Mustang 1987-1993$31.49 Regular Price $34.99
Windshield Washer Pump & Wiper Wiring
Because your Ford Mustang is such an attractive muscle car, your vehicle is bound to garner a healthy amount of attention every time that you pull into town. Since so many eyes will be drawn to your car, it is important to keep your muscle car clean at all times.
Unfortunately, it is not always that simple. If you experience an unexpected run-in with mud or if a bird decides to leave some droppings on the vehicle, your vehicle’s body & sheet metal and windshield will lose some of its curb appeal. Thankfully, your windshield is equipped with capable wipers, which can quickly vanquish any unsightly debris on your glass.
Though their function is pretty simple in theory, have you ever wondered where your windshield wipers’ power derives from? The efficient transfer of water from the inside of the vehicle to the windshield is all thanks to the Mustang windshield washer pump. Though they are small in size, Mustang windshield washer pumps are responsible for taking washer fluid from the inner reservoir and ushering it through the washer jets, and subsequently onto the windshield.
Windshield washer pumps are able to conduct this lengthy process thanks to the presence of reliable windshield wiper wiring. All of your Ford Mustang windshield wiper wiring is located inside a trusty wiring harness. Together, all of those individual circuits combine to serve all of your Mustang windshield wiper wiring needs and enable your wipers to promptly clear away anything in their path.
Over time, your original windshield washer pump and windshield wiper wiring can become damaged in a number of different ways. Driving around with a failed windshield washer pump or frayed windshield wiring could lead to annoyances as well as potential safety hazards down the road. If you are sick of your windshield being dirty and having to constantly pull over and clean it, it is time to replace your Ford Mustang windshield washer pump and windshield wiper wiring.
Find the Best Mustang Windshield Washer Pump & Wiper Wiring at CJ Pony Parts
After decades of wear, tear, and exposure to the elements, the original Mustang windshield washer pump on your classic pony is more than likely on its last leg. By that same token, if everything appears to be in good shape on the outside, but your wipers are not functioning correctly, there is a good chance that you are having issues with your Mustang windshield washer pump wiring.
Whatever issues that you may be having with your windshield wipers, CJ Pony Parts would love to help! CJ’s is proud to be your one-stop-shop for the best windshield washer pumps for Mustangs, as well as Mustang windshield washer pump wiring options. Because we are dedicated to helping you correct any issues, CJ’s only carries replacement Mustang windshield washer accessories from the most trusted names in the industry.
If all you are looking for is a new pump for your 1965-66 muscle car, CJ’s offers premium Mustang windshield washer pumps that are perfect reproductions of your stock equipment. These Ford Mustang windshield washer pumps may look exactly like your original part but are built to be more efficient and to last much longer. The windshield washer pumps from CJ Pony Parts are direct-replacements for your stock 2-speed pump and can even be used as an upgrade for a 1965 1-speed unit.
If you are looking to upgrade your windshield washer pump wiring, CJ’s has you covered! CJ Pony Parts offers a diverse array of Mustang windshield washer wiring harnesses, which can be tailored to fit the specific needs of your car. CJ’s sells quality Mustang windshield washer pump wiring harnesses either with or without a wiper motor attached.
These OEM windshield washer pump wiring harnesses feature year-correct connectors and color-coding, which will make for a simple plug-and-play replacement process. The new Mustang windshield washer wiring will work with both OEM factory-original gauges and switches as well as with aftermarket reproductions.
Be sure to note your vehicle’s year and model before you make your final purchase.