New Vintage USA Gauge Kit 1940 Series Electronic Speedometer Complete Assembly with Aluminum Instrument Bezel 1967
New Vintage USA 1940 Series Military Style Complete Gauge Kit Assembly with Electronic Speedometer and an Aluminum Instrument Bezel for 1967 Mustangs.
New Vintage USA manufactures high-quality aftermarket gauges. The 1940 Series is inspired by aircraft and military gauges of the 1940s, but with modern technology. Each gauge is handcrafted in the USA and thoroughly inspected before shipping.
Gauges Included in Complete Assembly:
- Speedometer: 140 MPH, Electronic
- Tachometer: 8K RPM
- Fuel Level: E-F
- Coolant Temperature: 100 Degree-250 Degree F
- Oil Pressure: 0-100 psi
- Uses Phoenix Direct Drive system for easy installation
The 1940 Series Military Style complete gauge assembly is a fantastic plug-and-play package. These gauges feature hand-built construction incorporated in an aluminum, premium-finished, molded instrument panel with a chrome bezel. All five gauges are available in your choice of white or black. The tachometer and electronic speedometer gauges fit a 3-7/16" diameter mounting hole and all other gauges are 2-1/16". Everything needed for installation is included, even turn signal and high-beam indicators. It also features New Vintage USA's Phoenix Direct Drive system that narrows your connections down from over 70 to just 22!
- Speedometer: 140MPH, drives fuel and temp, 3-7/16" or 4-3/8" mounting hole
- Tachometer: 8,000 RPM range, drives voltmeter and oil pressure, 3-7/16" or 4-3/8" mounting hole
- Fuel, temp, oil pressure, voltmeter minor gauges with 18" harness
- 1/8-27 NPT temperature and oil pressure senders
- Bushing kit with 1/4" 3/8" and 1/2" adapters
- (2) programming buttons
- (2) color-coded AMP harnesses
- (6) back clamps
- Instrument panel
Please Note: This Gauge Kit does not include a speedometer sending unit. Electronic speedometer requires a 16 pulse generator sending unit adapter to convert the transmission mechanical Speedometer drive to an Electronic signal.
- 1967 Mustang