New Vintage USA Gauge Kit Performance Series With Electronic Speedometer Mustang 1969-1970
- Electronic Speedometer
- White or Black Gauge Faces
- Phoenix Direct Drive System
- Fits Existing Instrument Bezel
New Vintage USA Performance Series Gauge Kit with Electronic Speedometer for 1969-1970 Mustangs.
This Performance Series Gauge Kit embodies the Muscle Car style of the 1960s. New Vintage USA supplies all the parts needed to complete a successful installation in your factory or aftermarket instrument bezel, including an electronic speedometer. Whether you choose black or white gauge faces, you'll benefit from the convenience of modern technology. No grinding or cutting is needed to get these working in your 1969-1970 Mustang.
Features and Benefits:
- Available with Black or White Face Gauges
- Glass Lenses and Stainless Steel Trim Ring
- Full Electronic, Air-Core Movement
- Uses the Compact Phoenix Direct Drive OLED Screen
- Easy Installation with Fewer Connections
- Hourmeter Displays How Many Hours Engine Has Been Running
Monitor your vitals in an easy-to-read package that now features the Phoenix Direct Drive OLED screen. The Phoenix platform is a beloved new choice for its user-selectable inputs, stepper motor technology, and reverse-compatible updates so your kit is always current.
Unlike a traditionally wired gauge kit with over 70 connections required for installation, the Phoenix Direct Drive system cuts that down to a mere 22 connections. The Phoenix Direct Drive comes with color-coded AMP harnesses for a user-friendly installation process that's easier than ever.
- 4-3/8" Speedometer: 140MPH
- 4-3/8" Tachometer: 8,000 RPM range; with "Halo" Hi Beam
- 3-7/16" Dual gauge Temperature (140-280F)/ Fuel E/F (Programmable Input) with Turn Signals
- 3-7/16" Dual Gauge Volt (8-18V)/ Oil Pressure 0-100 PSI with Turn Signals
- 18" Harness for Minor Gauges
- Temperature Sender 1/8-27 NPT
- Oil Pressure Sender 1/8-27 NPT
- Bushing Kit with 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2" Adapters
- (2) Programming Buttons
- (2) Color Coded AMP Wiring Harnesses
- (6) Back Clamps
- Mounting Bracket Kit
*Each gauge includes the required sending units for the temperature and oil pressure. Kit does not include an instrument bezel/panel.
- This Gauge Kit does not include a speedometer sending unit. Electronic speedometer requires a 16 pulse generator sending unit adapter to convert the transmission mechanical Speedometer drive to an Electronic signal.
- Kit requires assembly and wiring; not assembled as shown in photos. Assembly is straightforward with detailed, step-by-step instructions included.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning
Novice skill is required for this installation.