- Nitto Tire Invo Series Street RadialFrom $158.55
- Nitto Tire NT555R Series Drag RadialFrom $168.00
- Nitto Tire NT05R Series Drag RadialFrom $219.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 255/35-20 And 305/30-20$882.69 Regular Price $909.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 255/40-19 And 275/40-19$930.99 Regular Price $979.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 255/35-20 And 275/35-20$778.99 Regular Price $819.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 265/35-20 And 295/35-20$1,025.99 Regular Price $1,079.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 255/40-19$902.49 Regular Price $949.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 275/35-20 And 295/35-20$1,044.99 Regular Price $1,099.99
- Nitto Tires INVO Series Street Radial Set Of Four 255/35-20 And 275/35-20$940.89 Regular Price $969.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 255/35-20 And 295/35-20$883.49 Regular Price $929.99
- Nitto Tires NT555 G2 Series Street Radial Set Of Four 275/35-20$940.49 Regular Price $989.99
- Nitto Tires INVO Series Street Radial Set Of Four 275/35/20$1,130.49 Regular Price $1,189.99
Founded in 1949 in Yokosuka, Japan, Nitto Tires began producing standard tires for all forms of vehicles across the country. Nitto continued to produce excellent tires through the 50s, 60s, and 70s, and broadened their sales capacity by partnering with Toyo Tires in February of 1979. This partnership allowed Nitto to expand their reach to other countries by making use of Toyo's international distribution system. With this new toehold in countries like the United States and Canada, Nitto was able to serve a much broader marketplace, and continue to grow as a company with their new partners.
It was in 1993 that Nitto Tires found their real niche in the tire market, when Tomoshige Mizutani and Kazuo Yamada pitched the idea that the company should be creating tires that are based on the needs and wants of their customers. They found most customers were asking for size options to fit their low-slung performance cars. Mizutani and Nitto quickly and effectively compressed a year's worth of product development and testing into a time span of just three months, delivering a superior first round of new performance tires that soon had performance drivers flocking to them for all of their tire needs. Basing their business plans on the feedback and input from their customers allows Nitto to continually develop tires that are sure to appeal to the vast majority of their market. Since then, Nitto expanded again in 1999, forming Nitto Tire North America, now based in Cypress, California, and has continued to thrive.
Nitto Tires' most recent company motto is “Fueled by Enthusiasts”, and it shows in the way that they design, test and deliver their performance tires. No matter what the terrain, be it street, track or off-road, Nitto Tires are engineered to provide maximum traction as well as style under all weather conditions. By using computer modeled tread pattern to incorporate noise reduction and aid in optimizing dynamic contact points while driving, Nitto engineers their tires to be able to successfully counter any type of undesirable tire response in a wide range of driving conditions. In addition, advances in polymer tread compounds allow Nitto's engineers to deliver high-quality, high performance tires that provide enhanced tread life and extra road gripping ability on both wet and dry surfaces. Choose from CJ's vast assortment of Nitto tires today and experience a superior ride in your Mustang.