Ensure proper air flow in the cab of your 1979-1980 Mustang with a 351C engine with this Old Air Products CAP-1069M-351C Hurricane A/C and Defrost Kit. Mounting to your firewall, this kit replaces the factory heater box. A/C and heater fittings pass neatly through original blower motor hole with the included custom rubber grommet. The cable control package integrates with the original lever style heater control panel. The custom condenser assembly provides maximum cooling capacity using an Aluminum Superkool Condenser Assembly with factory style drier and mounting brackets. Lastly, a Sanden style Compressor and bracket, which mounts on the original 351C engine, is included.
Features and Benefits:
- For 1979-1980 Mustangs
- For 351C engines
- Mounts to firewall
- Replaces factory heater box
- Hurricane Heat Cool & Defrost Unit
- Integrated Cable Control Package
- Mounting Bracket & hardware
- Louver Package
- Compressor Bracket (Actual Bracket and/or Pulley May vary from Photo)
- Compressor Binary Safety Switch
- Condenser Assembly with drier
- A/C Hose Kit
- This A/C system is for use with 134-A refrigerant.
- This part is Non-Returnable.
The leader in air conditioning systems and replacement parts for classic, custom and antique vehicles, Old Air Products was established in 1989 with the concept of manufacturing an A/C, Heat and Defrost system that would fit any vehicle. Their focus on customer needs sets them apart from the competition in more ways than one.