Cut out half the time of shopping online by picking up a complete Old Air Products Electric Operated Hurricane Complete System for your 1953-1955 F-100 with a passenger side compressor. Custom components, including a condenser assembly and block-off mounting plate, will make installation that much faster and straightforward. Begin your A/C restoration and upgrade with a trustworthy replacement from Old Air Products.
Features and Benefits:
- Custom Block-Off Plate Mounting
- Installs in Factory Location
- Complete Heater, A/C and Defrost Unit
- Engine Specific Application
- Includes Custom Condenser Assembly
Using the original heater mounting holes, the custom block-off plate will install your brand-new Heater and A/C hoses neatly through the firewall into the engine compartment. The louvers and switching pod will mount along the bottom edge of the dash, and an electric rotary switch will operate the fan speed and A/C thermostat with cables for Heat and Defrost Functions.
- Hurricane 5000 Series Heat Cool & Defrost unit
- Duct hose
- Underdash louvers
- Condensation drain tube
- Wire harness
- Electric rotary switching
- Plastic glove box
- Heater valve
- Expansion valve w/ clip & tacky tape
- Unit bracket w/ mounting hardware
- A/C hose kit
- Binary pressure switch
- Passenger Side Compressor mounting bracket
The custom condenser assembly includes mounting brackets, receiver/drier and pre-formed aluminum lines to pass neatly through the core support. The supplied A/C hose kit may be pre-crimped or universal depending on engine application for your vehicle.