This Painless Performance Pro-Series 23 Circuit Wiring Harness Kit 10405 comes with a Bulkhead Style Firewall and pre-terminated GM Keyed Column Mounted Ignition Switch Connectors that allow you to simply plug GM Keyed and other aftermarket columns into the ignition switch of your GM application. This kit includes over 25 GM factory-style connectors for your Restomod needs. The high-quality fuses and extra-length wires make this an easy install and upgrade!
- Includes 25 GM Connectors Options
- Easily Firewall Disconnect
- Pre-terminated Wires with Packard Factory Crimping
- Extra-Length 20' Wire Length
- Handles High Amperage Alternators
This harness offers ample length for each circuit to route and hide the wiring in a custom fashion. The LED ATC bladed fuses are an upgrade from the old hard-to-find glass fuses as they will light up if blown making troubleshooting a painless task. The 6-gauge charge wire and midi fuse handle the necessary high amperage alternators, and the provide front and rear ground harnesses with extra-length, up to 20-feet of length to the front and over 25-feet to the rear wire length, to make grounding your lighting circuits a breeze!
This harness features a GM Bulkhead style firewall that passes through with the fuse block mounted inside the vehicle on the firewall, the exact same connector GM used on many vehicles from 1968-up. The wires are pre-terminated using Packard factory crimping machines and utilize a bulkhead to mount to and pass through the firewall, keeping your wiring safe and protected. Other features include an easy disconnect from the firewall without having to remove wiring from each individual component.
- GM washer pump connector
- GM headlight switch connector
- GM dimmer switch connector
- GM brake switch connector
- GM turn signal switch flat connectors
- GM ignition switch connectors
- Courtesy light socket
- Neutral Safety Switch connector (column-mounted or factory floor shifter mounted)
- Reverse Switch connector (column-mounted or factory floor shifter mounted)
- Braided ground straps (for body and core support to frame grounding
- (1) Connector for GM 10si alternator
- Insulated and non-insulated splices, ring terminals, heat shrink, grommets, cable ties, and cable tie clips