Don't let an inexpensive, easy replacement piece stop you from taking your pride and joy back on the streets. Fix your GM 10SI or 12SI alternator with a Painless Performance Alternator Backfeed Diode Kit. Simply replace your backfeed with this dependable install by simply connecting it to the regulators pin #1.
Features and Benefits:
- Painless Performance's backfeed diode kit
- For GM 10SI and 12SI alternators
- Prevents the inability to shut off engine due to faulty backfeed
- Includes diode, heatshrink, and butt splice
- Installs in-line on ignition switch wire to regulators pin #1
This is a Painless Performance GM alternator backfeed diode kit for your classic Chevy or GMC. If your GM vehicle has a 10SI or 12SI alternator that has a backfeed problem preventing you from shutting of your engine, this diode kit can help remedy this problem. Installing this diode inline on the ignition switch wire that goes to the regulators pin #1 will prevent this backfeeding that disrupts shutdown. Heat shrink and buttsplices are provided for a complete installation that resists water and corrosion.