Power Steering Pressure Hose Mustang V6 1994-1995
- Withstands High Temperatures
- High-Strength Braided Fabric
- Zinc-Chromate Plating Finishes
- Measures 51" Long
Power Steering Pressure Hose for 1994-1995 Mustangs with V6 Engines.
If you need a power steering pressure hose for your 1994-1995 V6 Mustang, then you need this Power Steering Pressure Hose from CJ Pony Parts to withstand all the pressure you can throw at it!
Features and Benefits:
- Withstands up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Withstands 1,500 psi pulsation pressure
- Withstands 8,900 psi bursting pressure
- High-tensile strength braided fabric
- Pro-coated/terne coated tubing
- Zinc-chromate plated couplings and fittings
- Measures 51 inches in length
Power steering pressure hoses are highly resistant to oil, heat and ozone. This hose's tube construction can withstand internal oil temperatures of up to 300 degrees Fahrenheit. These hoses can withstand pulsation pressures up to 1,500 psi and bursting pressures up to 8,900 psi thanks to double piles of high tensile strength braided fabric. The tubing is Pro-coated, or terne coated, and couplings and fittings are zinc-chromate plated for rust and corrosion protection. Its total length measures 51 inches.
- 16mm Swivel O-Ring x 9/16" Long Swivel O-Ring x 51"
- 1994-1995 V6 Mustang
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning