Power Steering Pump New With Quiet Upgrade Without Reservoir Bronco 1972-1977
- Slipper Style
- Direct-Fit Upgrade
- Eliminates Leaking
New Power Steering Pump with Quiet Upgrade without a Reservoir for 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos.
If the power steering pump on your classic 1972-1977 Bronco is whining, leaking or just isn’t performing like it used to, it’s time to pick up this New Power Steering Pump with Quiet Upgrade and without a Reservoir that’s now available from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- New Ford Power Steering Pump Engineered to OE Specifications
- Upgraded to Slipper-Style Internals for Quiet Operation
- Carefully Packaged to Ensure Safe Arrival at Your Door
- Replaces Leaking and/or Failing Pumps
- Eliminates Leaking, Whining, Tired Old Pump
This New Power Steering Pump with Quiet Upgrade without a Reservoir is engineered to OE specifications and features upgraded slipper-style internals that make it much quieter than your old one! This power steering pump will come to you carefully packaged to ensure it arrives in one piece, and it’s a great way to replace a leaking or failing power steering pump.
- 1972 Bronco with 170/302 Engine
- 1973-1974 Bronco with 200/302 Engine
- 1975-1977 with 302 Engine
Please Note: Does not include pulley.
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning