Hearing excessive whining when you fire up your 1980-1987 Chevrolet C10? Are you leaking steering fluid in your driveway? If so, the time has come to replace your factory steering pump before it kicks the bucket and this Saginaw Metric Press-On Pulley Power Steering Pump with a Reservoir.
Features and Benefits:
- New Power steering pump engineered to OE specification
- All units are carefully packaged to ensure safe arrival at your door
- Press on pulley design (does not include pulley)
- Includes reservoir
- Replaces leaking and or failing pumps
- Eliminates that leaking, whining, tired old pump
Developed to meet OE specifications, this aftermarket replacement pump is ready to be installed right out of the box. This pump features a press-on pulley design and includes a reservoir further ensuring you’re not dealing with pesky leaks.
- 1980 C10 with a 305, 350 or 400 engine (without hydra-boost)
- 1981 C10 with a 305 or 350 engine (without hydra-boost)
- 1982-1984 C10 with a 305 or 350 engine
- 1985-1986 C10 with a 262, 305 or 350 engine