Power Steering Pump Saginaw Metric Press-On Pulley With Reservoir Chevrolet C10 1980-1987
Saginaw Metric Press-On Pulley Power Steering Pump with a Reservoir for 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986 and 1987 C10s.
Hearing excessive whining when you fire up your 1980-1987 Chevrolet C10? Are you leaking steering fluid in your driveway? If so, the time has come to replace your factory steering pump before it kicks the bucket and this Saginaw Metric Press-On Pulley Power Steering Pump with a Reservoir.
Features and Benefits:
- New Power steering pump engineered to OE specification
- All units are carefully packaged to insure safe arrival at your door
- Press on pulley design (Does not include pulley)
- Includes reservoir
- Replaces leaking and or failing pumps
- Eliminates that leaking, whining, tired old pump
Developed to meet OE specifications, this aftermarket replacement pump is ready to be installed right out of the box. This pump features a press on pulley design and includes a reservoir further ensuring you’re not dealing with pesky leaks.
- 1980 C10 with a 305, 350 or 400 engine (without hydra-boost)
- 1981 C10 with a 305 or 350 engine (without hydra-boost)
- 1982-1984 C10 with a 305 or 350 engine
- 1985-1986 C10 with a 262, 305 or 350 engine
CJ Pony Parts is all about the love of the automotive restoration and performance hobby. Our ongoing mission: The improvement of the communities' ability to enjoy their hobby. This is accomplished with an easy-to-use and function-rich website, backed by some of the best professional automotive enthusiasts in the business that are working 24/7 to ensure the best quality and customer service!
This product will fit the following C10 years: