Precision Parts Door Glass Run Channel Insert Chevrolet C10 1973-1980
- Fits 1973-1980 C10 Pick-Up
- Fits Driver Or Passenger Side
- Durable Rubber Construction
- Made To OEM Specifications
Precision Parts Door Glass Run Channel Insert for all 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 and 1980 Chevrolet C10s.
While replacing the weatherstrip during the restoration of your 1973-1980 Chevrolet C10, be sure that you also pick up this Precision Parts Door Glass Run Channel Insert from CJ Pony Parts!
Precision Parts Door Glass Run Channel Insert GRB 1110 73 Features and Benefits:
- Fits Either Driver Side or Passenger Side Door
- Made to OEM Specifications
- Presses into Top and Back Channels of the Door
- Gives Door Glass Soft Felt Lined Barrier to Slide Through When Being Rolled Up and Down
- Helps Seal Cab from Elements
- Keeps Debris and Water from Entering Door Shell
- Sold Individually
Sold individually, this Door Glass Run Channel Insert from Precision Parts will fit either the driver side door or the passenger side door of your Chevrolet C10. The door glass run channel insert is manufactured to OEM specifications for a great fit and original look. It also provides your door glass with a soft felt lined barrier to slide through as it’s being rolled up and down. When the window is rolled completely up, this channel insert will help to seal the cab of your C10 to keep out debris, water, and other elements.
Are you looking to revive your Chevrolet C10 and live out the glory days in your classic pickup once again? If so, you have a lot of OE components to collect! Before you make any sweeping changes to your rig, however, it would be wise to browse through CJ’s collection of replacement Chevrolet C10 Parts.
Order this Precision Parts GRB 1110 73 Door Glass Run Channel Insert for your 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979 or 1980 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning