Proforged Upper Ball Joint Front Chevrolet C10 1971-1972
Proforged Front Upper Ball Joint for all 1971 and 1972 Chevrolet C10s.
With the passage of time, your classic 1971 or 1972 Chevy C10 will inevitably burn through those ball joints that aren’t the best quality. Worn out ball joints will cause an array of problems, such as odd tire wear, inaccurate steering, terrible handling, and back aches. The Proforged (101-10044) Front Upper Ball Joint is a long-lasting piece, made with premium-quality, durable steel and coated with a black E-Coat finish to keep it looking good as it fights off rust.
Features & Benefits:
- Greaseable Housing
- Sold Individually, (2) Required per Truck
- Includes Dust Cover, Cotter Pin, and Grease Zerk
- Black E-Coat Finish Resists Rust and Looks Great
- Forged SAE4140 Chromoly Steel Stud
- Forged SAE1045 Housing
- Heat Treated and Strength Tested
- CNC Machined for Precise Fit and Finish
- Sealed with Specially-Designed CR-Rubber Boots
Please Note: This upper ball joint is sold individually. Two are needed per truck.
This Front Upper Ball Joint from Proforged is an excellent replacement, and includes a dust cover, cotter pin and grease zerk.
Purchase this Proforged (101-10044) Front Upper Ball Joint for your 1971 or 1972 Chevrolet C10 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning