Radiator Aluminum 3-Row With Cap Chevrolet C10 1963-1966
- Aluminum Construction
- 3-Row Design
- Includes 13-Lb. Cap
- Cools Up to 900 Horsepower
Aluminum 3-Row Radiator with Cap for all 1963, 1964, 1965 and 1966 Chevrolet C10s.
Replacing the radiator in your 1963-1966 Chevrolet C10 doesn't have to be a pain! This is especially true if you use this Aluminum 3-Row Radiator with Cap from CJ Pony Parts!
Features and Benefits:
- 2-1/4" thick tanks
- Inlet on driver side and outlet on passenger
- Core Dimensions: 17-1/2” tall x 22-3/4” wide x 2-3/4” thick
- Overall Dimensions: 23-3/8" tall x 25-1/2"
- Mounts to original mounting holes
- Built-in flange
- Cools up to 900 horsepower
- Includes 13-pound cap
This Aluminum 3-Row Radiator is the perfect replacement for your classic Chevy pick-up truck because it mounts directly to the same holes as the original radiator. This is thanks to its built-in flange. It is also made from 100% TIG-welded aluminum. This construction provides more effective cooling capabilities than copper or brass radiators. In fact, it can cool up to 900 horsepower! This radiator includes a 13-pound cap.
- 1963-1966 Chevrolet C10
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning