Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Front For 2-3" Lift Bronco 1966-1977
- Fits 2-3" Lift
- Fits Front
- Sold Individually
Rancho Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber for 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 and 1977 Broncos with 2" to 3" Lift.
Is the ride in your classic Ford getting a little too bumpy and uncomfortable? It could be time to replace your shocks. Bad shocks can lead to leaking fluid, poor handling and performance and create uneven wear or even hurt the rest of your suspension when on really rough terrain. Avoid this unpleasant consequences by replacing your absorbers with this state-of-the-art upgrade Front RS9000XL Shock from Rancho.
Rancho creates some of the world's most trusted shocks to get your Bronco running perfectly on all sorts of terrain in no time. This shock absorber's (p/n: RS999115) 2.75" tri-tube body is larger and increases fluid capacity for cooler operation and is gas pressurized, which minimizes air-to-oil mixture. The heavy-duty 18mm nitro-carbonized piston rod resists scuffing and corrosion for a longer lasting shock. It features a nine position turning knob for optimal performance in any environment, no matter what you and your Ford come across. The graphite-filled piston provides smooth piston travel and responsiveness while the integrated rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh conditions. It also includes a protective boot; low-friction, self-lubricating seal to protect the shock against dirt and debris; and double-welded loops for strength and durability. This shock is sold individually and fits all Ford 1966-1977 Broncos with 2-inches to 3-inches of lift.
Shock Absorber Features and Benefits:
- 2.75" Tri-tube body increases fluid capacity for cooler operation
- Large, heavy duty 18mm Nitro-Carburized piston rod
- 9-position tuning knob for optimal performance in any environment
- Gas pressurization minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite-filled, Fluon-banded piston
- 1-1/4" sintered iron piston for structural conformity
- Rebound bumper controls rebound motion in harsh driving conditions
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal for protection from dirt and debris
- Double welded loops for strength and durability
- Long-lasting liquid metallic finish
- Includes protective boot
- Sold individually
- Fits rear of 1966-1977 Bronco with 2-3" lift
- Compressed length 13.320"
- Extended length 20.570"
- Travel length 7.250"
Order this Rancho Front RS9000XL Shock Absorber (RS999115) for your 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976 or 1977 Bronco with 2" to 3" Lift from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning