Rancho Shock Absorber RS9000XL Rear 2WD F-150 2004-2013
- Direct-Fit Replacement
- Enhances Ride Comfort
- Filters Out NVH
- Enhances Ride Control
Rancho Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber for 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 2WD F-150s.
Upgrade the rear suspension in your 2004-2013 2WD F-150 with this Rancho Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber (RS999286). This innovative rear shock delivers ideal performance no matter if your rig is on or off-road. Purchase two of these durable shocks for the ultimate rear shock absorber upgrade.
Features & Benefits:
- Large, 2.75” (70mm) tri-tube body for increased fluid capacity that operates cooler
- Large, heavy-duty 18mm Nitro-Carb rod that increases scuffing resistance and corrosion protection
- 9-position tuning technology which allows for optimal performance in any environment
- 9-position adjustment knob which delivers a clear understanding of tuning level
- Gas pressurization of shock minimizes air-to-oil mixture
- Graphite-filled Fluon banded piston delivers smoother piston travel and better responsiveness
- 1-1/4” diameter sintered iron piston provides increased structural conformity
- Rebound bumper to help control the rebound motion during harsh driving conditions
- Low-friction, self-lubricating seal delivers an extra layer of defense against dirt and debris
- High-quality, long-lasting liquid metallic finish
- Protective boot adds protection to the shock rod and oil seal
- Added strength and durability with double-welded loops
Universally recognized as the first 9-position manually adjustable ride control series, this advanced rear shock performs at its finest for on and off road use, towing and so much more. The adjustable damping enhances ride characteristics by counteracting the additional unsprung mass found in larger tire and wheel combinations. Completed in a long-lasting liquid metallic finish, this shock’s 2.75” tri-tube body will increase the fluid capacity that is needed to operate your truck’s cooler and the heavy-duty Nitro-Card rod will prevent scuffing and corrosion for years to come. This shock was designed and manufactured in the U.S.
- Compressed length: 17.640
- Extended length: 28.550
- Travel length: 10.910
Order a Rancho (RS999286) Rear RS9000XL Shock Absorber for your 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013 2WD F-150 from CJ Pony Parts today!
California Residents: Proposition 65 Warning