Are you restoring the brakes in your 1948-1952 F-100? Be sure to get a factory-like Raybestos (2611R) Rear Brake Drum!
Features and Benefits:
- Direct-Fit Replacement for Factory Rear Drum Brakes
- Not Side Specific--Will Fit the Driver Side or Passenger Side
- Manufactured to Match OE Fit, Form and Function
- Constructed from G3000 Qualified Materials that Meet SAE Standards
- Thoroughly Balance Tested for Quiet and Reliable Braking Performance
Raybestos developed this OEM-style reproduction brake drum for your classic Ford truck! It's not specific to either side, so you can grab two to get your F1 back to functioning safely. Raybestos uses only factory-like materials for your direct-fit replacement drums, so you can rest easy knowing they'll be a high-quality and durable option for your truck.
- Drum Depth - 2.110"
- Drum Thickness - 11.060"
- Height overall - 2.790"
- Bolt holes 5 X 5.5"
Please Note: This brake drum is sold individually--two will be needed for the rear brakes on 1948-1952 F-100s.