Is it time to upgrade your classic F-100's brakes so it can handle all the roads and journeys you want to take? If so, check out this Wilwood Classic Series Front Disc Brake Kit (P/N: 140-14190). It's designed for all 1948-1956 Ford F-100s.
Features and Benefits:
- Forged superlite calipers
- Natural type III Ano calipers
- Iron plain face vented rotors
- A minimum of 15-inch wheel is required
- Four (4) stainless steel piston calipers
- Includes brake pads of BP-10 pad compound
- Can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders
- Provides excellent and reliable braking over stock drums
This kit offers brake upgrade solutions for original equipment manufacturer (OEM) drum spindles with a completely new design that features a single piece 11.72" x 1.19" rotor and hub assembly. This kit suits both the brake needs of a daily driver and the style preferences of a show enthusiast because it's based on the venerable Forged Billet Superlite caliper. Manufactured using high-quality materials with both bare and natural surfaces, it looks great on your F-100 and gives you the performance enhancement you need to keep your pickup running up to your standards.
This kit can be used with either manual or power boost master cylinders and requires at least 15" wheels for clearance. It comes complete with calipers, rotors and hub assembly, brackets, installation hardware, and a line kit. No permanent modifications to your F-100 are required for installation.
- 11.72" diameter
- 1.19" width
- Standard plain braking surface
- Iron construction
- Bolt circle 5 X 5.50"
- Stud diameter 0.5"
- Aluminum stress flow construction
- Four (4) stainless pistons per caliper
- Internal fluid ports eliminate cross over tubes
- Black anodized finish
- Utilizes BP-10 brake pads perfect for street use
Please Note: This kit can be used with manual or power boost master cylinders and requires a minimum 15" wheel for clearance.
- 1948-1956 Ford F-100