Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5. After getting behind the wheel of a 2015 Focus ST, I'm pretty taken back... in a good way. This car is the ultimate affordable hot hatch. With the 2.0L EcoBoost, old-fashioned stick shift, and sporty suspension, you really can't go wrong with this car. It has the gas mileage you need for long trips paired with the turbocharged four-cylinder that will happily put boost through that engine for some serious get-up-and-go. Top that off with the ability to comfortably seat 4+ people, and you've got yourself a fun car at a price that won't break the bank. The same can be said for the other Focus models in the lineup too! The 2015 Ford Focus is an affordable car that will get you from point A to point B in style and efficiency.
The 2015 Ford Focus saw a design refresh and an option for a 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder engine. While it wasn't completely remodeled, there are some noticeable differences when looking at the 2014 vs 2015 Focus. Available as a sedan, hatchback or electric version, it's easy to see why the Focus ST remains one of the best-driving small cars on the market. Here are the specs on the 2015 Ford Focus from Ford.
Seating for 5 people
MPG: 26 City/36 Highway
Electric Focus Miles Per Charge: 110 City/ 99 Highway
2015 Focus Titanium
Great looks and intuitive technology come standard. Other advanced features that also come standard on 2015 Focus Titanium:
- Efficient 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 engine*
- Torque Vectoring Control
- Rear view camera
- AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control (ESC)
- SYNC® with hands-free technology
*EPA-estimated rating of 26 city/36 hwy/30 combined mpg. Focus Titanium with 5-speed manual transmission. Actual mileage will vary.
1.0-Liter EcoBoost® Engine
The 1.0L gasoline, direct-injection, turbocharged EcoBoost® is the first-ever three-cylinder engine from Ford. This 3-time International Engine of the Year** is available on SE.
*Actual mileage will vary.
**Presented by Engine Technology International Magazine.
- SE Sedan with 1.0L SFE has an EPA-estimated rating of up to 30 city/42 hwy/35 combined mpg*
- Turbocharged direct injection
- Oil-immersed timing belt
- Variable-pressure oil pump improves fuel efficiency
- Stiff, yet compact block to reduce vibrations
- 1.0L EcoBoost engine has 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque.
A perfectly balanced blend of refined engineering and undiluted adrenaline.
*Using 93-octane fuel.
RECARO is a registered trademark of RECARO Beteiligungs-GmbH.
- Turbocharged, direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost® engine delivers 252 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque*
- Unique ST sport suspension and Torque Vectoring Control
- Available all-season tires
- Unique flat-bottom leather-wrapped steering wheel with available heat
- Available 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets and red brake calipers
- Variable-ratio steering rack with torque-steer compensation
- Unique ST high-performance dual exhaust system
- Available HID headlamps with LED signature lighting
- Available RECARO® partial or full leather-trimmed front seats
SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Available SYNC® voice-activated technology and customizable interactive screens help you stay connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.
- Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice
- Use the automatic phone book download to find the names and numbers programmed in your compatible phone
- Plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands
- 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to help call 911 when you can't
- Send/receive audible text messages
Available features 10 for a more confident driving experience.
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Active Park Assist
- Reverse Sensing System
Fun to drive with zero CO2 emissions
REPREVE is a registered trademark of Unifi, Inc.
*Actual mileage will vary. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
** Actual range varies disclaimer.
†MyFord Mobile subscription complimentary for five years from vehicle sale date as recorded by the dealer. Subscription fees apply after five years. MyFord Mobile requires a compatible 2G independent cellular network.
Actual range varies with conditions such as external elements, driving behaviors, vehicle maintenance and lithium-ion battery age.
- EPA-estimated rating of 110 city/99 hwy/105 combined MPGe*
- EPA-estimated range of 76 miles on each full charge.**
- No need for oil changes
- Powerful, state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery plus next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
- Engineered to reach a top speed of 84 mph
- Regenerative braking
- 3.6-hour full charging time with available 240-volt charging station
- Seats made with REPREVE® fiber, produced from 100 percent recycled materials
- MyFord® Mobile app and website (www.myfordmobile.com)†