2015 Ford Focus SpecsLast Updated August 4, 2019 | Chris Cervenka
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5. After getting behind the wheel of a 2015 Focus ST, I'm pretty taken back... in a good way. This car is the ultimate affordable hot hatch. With the 2.0L EcoBoost and old-fashioned stick shift and sporty suspension, you really can't go wrong with this car. It has the gas mileage you need for long trips paired with the turbo'd four-cylinder that will happily put some boost through that engine for some serious get-up-and-go. Top that off with the ability to comfortably seat 4+ people, and you've got yourself a fun car at a price that won't break the bank. The same can be said for the other Focus' in the lineup too! The 2015 Ford Focus is an affordable car that will get you from point a to point b in style and efficiency. Make the right choice and get yourself a 2015 Ford Focus.
The 2015 Ford Focus saw a design refresh and an option for a 1.0-liter EcoBoost three-cylinder engine. Available as a sedan, hatchback or electric version, it's easy to see why the Focus ST remains one of the best-driving small cars on the market. Here are the specs on the 2015 Ford Focus from Ford.
Seating for 5 people
MPG: 26 City/36 Highway
Electric Focus Miles Per Charge: 110 City/ 99 Highway
2015 Focus Titanium
Great looks and intuitive technology come standard. Other advanced features that also come standard on 2015 Focus Titanium:
- Efficient 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 engine*
- Torque Vectoring Control
- Rear view camera
- AdvanceTrac® with electronic stability control (ESC)
- SYNC® with hands-free technology
*EPA-estimated rating of 26 city/36 hwy/30 combined mpg. Focus Titanium with 5-speed manual transmission. Actual mileage will vary.
1.0-Liter EcoBoost® Engine
The 1.0L gasoline, direct-injection, turbocharged EcoBoost® is the first-ever three-cylinder engine from Ford. This 3-time International Engine of the Year** is available on SE.
- SE Sedan with 1.0L SFE has an EPA-estimated rating of up to 30 city/42 hwy/35 combined mpg*
- Turbocharged direct injection
- Oil-immersed timing belt
- Variable-pressure oil pump improves fuel efficiency
- Stiff, yet compact block to reduce vibrations
- 1.0L EcoBoost engine has 123 horsepower and 125 lb.-ft. of torque.
A perfectly balanced blend of refined engineering and undiluted adrenaline.
- Turbocharged, direct-injection 2.0L EcoBoost® engine delivers 252 horsepower and 270 lb.-ft. of torque*
- Unique ST sport suspension and Torque Vectoring Control
- Available all-season tires
- Unique flat-bottom leather-wrapped steering wheel with available heat
- Available 18-inch machined aluminum wheels with black-painted pockets and red brake calipers
- Variable-ratio steering rack with torque-steer compensation
- Unique ST high-performance dual exhaust system
- Available HID headlamps with LED signature lighting
- Available RECARO® partial or full leather-trimmed front seats
SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Available SYNC® voice-activated technology and customizable interactive screens help you stay connected to your world while you keep your eyes on the road and hands on the wheel.27
- Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice 27
- Use the automatic phone book download to find the names and numbers programmed in your compatible phone 48 27
- Plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands 27
- 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to help call 911 when you can't28
- Send/receive audible text messages 27
Available features 10 for a more confident driving experience.
- SYNC® with MyFord Touch®27
- BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert
- Lane-Keeping System
- Active Park Assist
- Reverse Sensing System
Fun to drive with zero CO2 emissions
- EPA-estimated rating of 110 city/99 hwy/105 combined MPGe*
- EPA-estimated range of 76 miles on each full charge.**
- No need for oil changes
- Powerful, state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery plus next-generation SmartGauge® with EcoGuide
- Engineered to reach a top speed of 84 mph
- Regenerative braking
- 3.6-hour full charging time with available 240-volt charging station
- Seats made with REPREVE® fiber, produced from 100 percent recycled materials
- MyFord® Mobile app and website (www.myfordmobile.com)†
Looking for stats on the 2015 Ford Focus? Then check out this CJ's resource article which has all of the specs you're looking for such as MSRP, mpg info, engine, interior and more.
Learn about all the ins and outs of the all-new 2018 Jeep Wrangler. From rumors to spy photos and more, the new JL Wrangler is the topic of conversation among many off-road enthusiasts across the world. Featuring many aesthetic and potential engine changes, the 2018 Jeep Wrangler leaves nothing to be desired!
Interested in reviewing the specs for the 2014 Ford Fiesta? This CJ's article has all of the information you're looking for. Here you'll find the stats on the MSRP, MPG's, technology and the different model options available.
In 2015, the Mustang celebrated its 50th anniversary with the release of the 2015 Ford Mustang. This CJ's resource has all of the info from the release of the 2015 Mustang that you're looking for. Info includes MSRP, MPGs, interior and technology upgrades.
From the stamped tailgate to the dome hood, everything about the 2019 Ford Ranger is rugged, built to withstand off-road environments and engineered to tackle any terrain. The newest addition to Ford’s truck line is the midsize pickup that has been missing all these years. The new Ford Ranger is sure to win the hearts of truck enthusiasts and off-road aficionados alike.