2015 Ford Mustang SpecsLast Updated February 5, 2020
The Mustang celebrates its 50th anniversary with the release of the 2015 Ford Mustang. In addition to its sharp new look, the 2015 Mustang has an all-new independent rear suspension, more upscale interior and is available with a turbocharged 4-cylinder engine. Here are the specs on the 2015 Ford Mustang from Ford.
Seating for 4 people
All-New 2.3L EcoBoost®
Mustang is out of the gate with its first-ever EcoBoost® engine - a 2.3L marvel of power.
- 310 horsepower*
- 320 lb-ft. of torque*
- Best-in-class EPA-estimated rating of 21 city/32 hwy/25 combined mpg**
The Shelby GT350 legacy continues with an adrenaline-pumping powertrain:
- 5.2L flat-plane crank
- Over 500 hp and 400 lb.-ft. of torque
- 3.73 limited-slip differential
- MagneRide™ suspension
A More Powerful GT
The new 5.0L V8 is even more powerful this year. You’re welcome.
- 435 horsepower*
- 400 lb-ft. of torque*
- 16 city/25 hwy/19 combined mpg**
- Larger intake and exhaust valves
- New intake and exhaust camshafts with increased lift
Ideally Balanced Power
The Mustang 3.7L V6 strikes an ideal balance of power, displacement and efficiency.
- 300 horsepower
- 280 lb-ft. of torque
- 19 city/28 hwy/22 combined mpg*
Precise Handling and Control
The all-new body conceals an all-new driving experience. New front and rear suspensions - and more - work together to provide more precise handling and control.
- All-new fully independent rear suspension
- New double-ball-joint front suspension
- Improved pitch control during hard acceleration and hard braking
- Less body roll improves the overall feel and ride
Selectable Drive Modes*
Customizable driving preferences let you dial in the handling dynamics to your liking.
- Select driving mode with a toggle switch on the center stack
- Choose from four settings: normal, snow/wet, sport and track
- Mustang adjusts its handling and response characteristics to optimize control
Available SYNC® with MyFord Touch®
Available voice-activated technology that helps you keep your eyes on the road and stay connected to your world.
- Hands-free calling means you never have to miss a call. If your phone rings, you can answer with the push of a button, and you can make a call with the sound of your voice
- Just plug in your compatible digital music player, USB drive or SD card and browse your music collection using voice commands.
- Say “Bluetooth® audio” and you can listen wirelessly to whatever’s on your phone, even Pandora® internet radio.
- You could have incoming texts read to you with audible text messaging.
- Voice/touch climate control means you can just tell SYNC with MyFord Touch your preferred temperature and it will adjust to suit you.
- 911 Assist® can use your connected mobile phone to call 911.
2015 Ford Mustang Infographic
In 2015, the Mustang celebrated its 50th anniversary with the release of the 2015 Ford Mustang. This CJ's resource has all of the info from the release of the 2015 Mustang that you're looking for. Info includes MSRP, MPGs, interior and technology upgrades.
With the Ford Mustang being one of the most widely modified vehicles in the world, there’s no doubt that finding the right parts to customize and accessorize your 2015-2017 Mustang GT can be quite difficult. From Cold Air Intakes to Superchargers and Coilover Suspension Kits, there are a plethora of options available for the S550. Let Bill & the crew at CJ’s take you through Bill’s Top 5 for the S550 GT!
Looking for stats on the 2015 Ford Focus? Then check out this CJ's resource article which has all of the specs you're looking for such as MSRP, mpg info, engine, interior and more.