Are you looking for off-road lighting that is totally customizable? If so, this Rigid Industries 30” Adapt LED Light Bar (230413) is just what you need! This light bar features 8 selectable beam patterns and the accent lighting color of your choice.
Features and Benefits:
- Active view technology
- 8 selectable beam patterns from 15-degrees to 90-degrees
- Selectable RGB-W accent lighting with user configuration
- Integrated optic design with spot, flood and driving zones
- Back lit molded dash controller, enables user to select mode and accent color
- Adaptive mode or select between 2 user presets
- 50,000 + hour lifespan
- 9-36 V DC
- Patented technology
- Impact resistant polycarbonate lens
- Integrated thermal management system
This 30-inch LED Light Bar offers 8 selectable beam patterns ranging from a 90 degree broad short-distance beam to a highly focused 15 degree long-distance spot beam all in one fixture. The included Active View Technology allows the beam pattern to adjust with the speed of your vehicle. Instead of using moving parts within the light bar, Rigid uses advanced LED technology and combines it with patented new optics, creating an innovative lighting solution that can adjust with changing conditions. The built-in accent lighting can be set to any color in the light spectrum, including white, for an ultra-custom look when cruising around town.
This signature-looking light bar has increased mounting capabilities that include new base-mounting options in addition to traditional side mounts. The Adapt LED Light bar includes a dash controller, which is a molded backlit dash-mounted unit that offers simple, instinctive control of your light bar’s beam patterns, adaptive mode, accent lighting and programmable presets. Also included is an under dash module, wiring harness and mounting hardware.
30” Light Bar Specs:
- Watts: 207-281
- Amp Draw: 14.8-20 amps
- Raw Lumens: 15,840-22,080
- Lux @ 10 meters: 73-3,666
- Beam Distance w/ 1 Lux: 150-605 meters
- Beam Distance w/ 0.25 Lux: 300-1,211 meters
- Peak Beam Intensity: 22,638-366,611 cd
- Horizontal FOV: 90°-15°